Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a Spring/Easter vibe going on here.....

DSC_0115.jpg

OK, although I'd rather have this thread in the main Disneyland forum, I can accept it being here.
However, I don't understand why there are a bunch (six, I think) of photo threads that have been made sticky on the main forum.
Those threads aren't any more relevant to Disneyland than this one.
They are still clogging up the front page, which results in important posts being lost and questions being asked over and over.

GoofyontheHiSeas, that's a wonderful photo from Big Thunder! I love looking at all the details in the theming.

Here's a shot from California Screamin'.
3432659887_451895715e_b.jpg

It took me a few days but I made it though all 190+ pages of these pics! I have to say, some of you have some serious skill with a camera. we are going in June and was going to take my small point and shoot camera but I talked my girlfriend into taking the expensive one (we use it to take sports pics of my kids in sports) so I can get some great shots.

NostalgicDad; great pics man!! I took your Matterhorn pic and it's on my desk top right now! I must say, I thought I was the last one out of the park but dang!! You really must lag way behind to get some of these pics!

NostalgicDad; great pics man!! I took your Matterhorn pic and it's on my desk top right now! I must say, I thought I was the last one out of the park but dang!! You really must lag way behind to get some of these pics!

ironlou.....Very nice of you to say. Yes, I have tried to stay as late as I can once the park starts to clear out. One trip though, I managed to get dreamed for an extra hour in the park after it closed and cleared completely out. Now that was a blast. Thanks again for the nice comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter