Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another from this past trip:

3390874094_7dfa95931a.jpg

Gosh, I LOVE the Emporium! :worship: I could spend hours in there...okay, I probably DO spend hours in there. :thumbsup2My husband always meets me somehwere, he cannot stand to look at every single item in there, :confused3 but I just have to see it all!!! :woohoo:

Seeing picturs like this one makes me wonder how many pictures out there there must be of my family and I that other people have taken! :confused:You know, you look at your pictures and there are so many random Disney guests in them! :)

Slightly off topic, once my DD and I were at a concert and we got to talking to some people next to us. We started discussing how we had met the band before and they had too, and lo and behold, we suddenly recognized them as people in some of our pictures! :idea: And then they said that we are also in some of their's! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to say that the POTC pics have made my boys SOOO happy - especially Danny's awesome pic of the Davey Jones "waterfall." Our March trip was their first time on the ride and they both LOVED it, and the really loved the waterfall effect. Andrew was over the moon when I showed him these pics, and he is insisting that our next trip back we have to ride Pirates "lots and lots of times!!" pirate: So thanks for the photos and keep em' coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter