Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN4359.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures!!! :thumbsup2 Cannot tell you all how helpful this and other threads are.When life is beating me down, I run to the computer, click on this thread, and look at the pictures and feel the Disney LOVE!
Thank you all for taking the time to post and share! I appreciate it!:)

Here's my lovely picture of one of the park's residents...

IMG_3857.jpg

I looked rather silly laying down in the walkway trying to get this shot. Still worth it though...

Here's my lovely picture of one of the park's residents...

IMG_3857.jpg

I looked rather silly laying down in the walkway trying to get this shot. Still worth it though...

I wish I had been there. I would have taken a picture of YOU laying on the walkway to get that photo. Silly? Not in Disneyland, where we all are there to have fun! Great shot of the Duck. ;)

I wish I had been there. I would have taken a picture of YOU laying on the walkway to get that photo. Silly? Not in Disneyland, where we all are there to have fun! Great shot of the Duck. ;)

Yeah, it took both my photog skills: Disneyana and Wildlife.

Disneyana- Snap a shot of a memorable locale in Disneyland.
Wildlife- Get as close as you can without disturbing the animal and take a picture of it in its "natural" state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter