Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
POTCLRWBCorrected3of4.jpg

There's a hidden Mickey in this picture.

PICT0031.jpg

I'm off for three weeks of "The Many Adventures of Robert TG". When I get back I'll have some upto date photo's of the park.

With so many GREAT night time photo's on this thread, I've been inspired to bring along a tripod and try it out.

I am having a hard time finding the hidden mickey...any clues as to which part of the picture I should look?

I am having a hard time finding the hidden mickey...any clues as to which part of the picture I should look?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :goodvibes Thank you for asking the question I was afraid to ask. :lmao: I'm usually pretty good at spotting the hidden mickey's too. :confused3

Ok....after looking at it about ten times, I THINK I found the hidden mickey. But I won't say where because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else who wants to try to find it. ;)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :goodvibes Thank you for asking the question I was afraid to ask. :lmao: I'm usually pretty good at spotting the hidden mickey's too. :confused3

Something must be blocking your sight.;)

Is this going to be one of those duh moments when it hits me on the head?

I wouldn't so much as say it would be hitting on your head...

Ok....after looking at it about ten times, I THINK I found the hidden mickey. But I won't say where because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else who wants to try to find it. ;)

I think I saw it but is it straight on to see it or at an angle? :confused3

Maybe I should buy the book, so I can learn something.

You can see it straight on. It's very small. I'll give you a hint.....it's on something that a person would wear.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter