Disneyland Paris Direct taking Christmas bookings

That is why we are only going for 3 nights in Nov/Dec. The school has a long weekend - teacher training so I've managed to book it around that. I didn't want to start adding on the Monday etc as it would mean time off school and at that time of year they are rehearsing for school plays, making christmas stuff, going to Christmas shows etc - all lovely things and I wouldn't want them to miss that. So, it appears the offer for us isn't so great as I'll keep thinking to myself "I could be staying for 4 nights rather than 3 for the same price" :rotfl:.

I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and ask about AP rates and also shareholders but the latter is rubbish, unless the AP rate can come up trumps again! :lmao:

Ooh, that said the trains leave at 6.02pm now.. sure it was closer to 8pm last time. We'd be back in Ashford just after 7pm and home by around 9.30 with any luck. It wouldn't be child cruelty to send an 8 yr old and 6 yr old in to school the next day right?!

Ooh, that said the trains leave at 6.02pm now.. sure it was closer to 8pm last time. We'd be back in Ashford just after 7pm and home by around 9.30 with any luck. It wouldn't be child cruelty to send an 8 yr old and 6 yr old in to school the next day right?!

absolutely not :goodvibes.

im in a similar boat was going to go for 3 nights in march and take the kids out thursday and friday but the extra nights are making me reconsider

the only thing is if i booked it with eurostar would that make it more difficult to upgrade if a flash sale comes up or do i just book accomodation and hope that eurostar is cheaper - desicions desicions !!!

I want to go 12th - 15th nov, ideally and stay in DLH if poss , I would,ve gone 11th but that's Armistice Day an I believe the parks will be nuts, then I would've been away sun - wed so school thurs & fri and work as well , all you experienced Dis,ers Do you think there will be a flash sale? Or a better offer for nov ? To be honest the extra 2 days would end up costing a lot more as I quite fancy Walts a few time!:rolleyes1
Aer Lingus flights are really good into CDG very early Nd a late flight home so we can really make use of the trave days.
Am I right in believing You can't Upgrade if a flash sale comes about? It's for new bookings only?

im in a similar boat was going to go for 3 nights in march and take the kids out thursday and friday but the extra nights are making me reconsider

the only thing is if i booked it with eurostar would that make it more difficult to upgrade if a flash sale comes up or do i just book accomodation and hope that eurostar is cheaper - desicions desicions !!!

have you checked how much your hotel package is without travel?

Gwendolen - some people have been able to upgrade when a better offer comes along (a flash sale) and some haven't (albeit it seems to be less haven't been able to). But, personally, I would never bank on it in case it didn't happen (and knowing my luck it wouldn't!). Plus, if you are booking the DLH, I'm not sure how you would upgrade as there aren't any other hotels to go up from with that one? The only thing you could then look to do is add things like half or full board vouchers to your booking but then that doesn't always work out as cost effective and can be restrictive.... :confused3

I am really tempted to hang on - not sure how long this current offer is running for - did anyone notice?

In addition, I'm no expert at all but France and Ireland etc haven't had their Christmas/Winter launch yet so they might have a different offer that might be more appealing to those not going for 4 nights? It's all guesswork! :rolleyes:

the current offer on the winter dates on the UK site runs to 20th August I believe.

DLP daft - my package without transportation for 4 nights with 3 ad 1 ch at sequoia lodge was 658 which means that eurostar with magical express is 500 pounds - too much ??

Thanks Elaine - I can't get on the site again tonight for some reason :confused3. It appears then, that a flash sale for Winter isn't going to be happening any time soon :confused:. There won't be anything before that current offer ends - going off previous years anyway.....

I really don't know what to do now - go for the 3 nights which means essentially only one night free for us (not that much to write home about), or wait until August in the hope a flash sale comes up which includes our dates (or as I mentioned earlier, hope that French/Irish sites have a different offer which is better value for us). It's typical, we've never gone for less than 4 nights on previous trips, Nov will be the only one where have done 3! :rolleyes:

DLP Dreams, I'll hang on and see, if I can't afford the DLH then I'll look elsewhere, I gave up smoking 5 weeks ago after 28 years so I,m putting my €9 a day into the kitty! So fingers crossed

DLP daft - my package without transportation for 4 nights with 3 ad 1 ch at sequoia lodge was 658 which means that eurostar with magical express is 500 pounds - too much ??

eurostar is around £70 return per adult if you book it when the seats become available, so booking direct with eurostar would cost you no more than £280 for exactly the same thing (you don't need disney express if you're going for 4 nights, and you can book one-way disney express from your hotel to the train station for your last day for 11 euros total, not per person).

Thanks Elaine - I can't get on the site again tonight for some reason :confused3. It appears then, that a flash sale for Winter isn't going to be happening any time soon :confused:. There won't be anything before that current offer ends - going off previous years anyway.....

I really don't know what to do now - go for the 3 nights which means essentially only one night free for us (not that much to write home about), or wait until August in the hope a flash sale comes up which includes our dates (or as I mentioned earlier, hope that French/Irish sites have a different offer which is better value for us). It's typical, we've never gone for less than 4 nights on previous trips, Nov will be the only one where have done 3! :rolleyes:

In your shoes, for a November trip, I'd stop looking at Disney's site altogether, until around September, when I'd expect to see Expedia start selling room only onsite for your dates much cheaper than Disney will do (including AP room only offers).
Its a standard offer from Expedia, has been for at least the last 3 years.

Thanks for the advice Elaine! I just don't know if I can wait that long to book it - I'd worry they aren't going to have my dates and as we have booked flights we are stuck to them :lmao:. Plus I have the issue of DM & DSD not having APs and it not really being worth them getting them with only one 3 night trip planned. So they either get a package room (2 ad) or I do some jiggery pokery with the rooms to do a one adult package rate (spreading the rest of us throughout the two rooms using APs - on paper anyway). Hope that makes sense.

I'm going to see what the AP rate is for us. You can book two AP rate rooms so I'll price up buying tickets separately for M & D if the rate is good. Don't think it will work out any cheaper though!

if i ring eurostar do you think they would be able to tell me when the dates for march will be released ??

the guy i spoke to today was rather unhelpful :sad2:

if i ring eurostar do you think they would be able to tell me when the dates for march will be released ??

the guy i spoke to today was rather unhelpful :sad2:

yep, phone them back, get someone else who has a clue ;), and ask them to take your details and contact you when your March dates are available to book.

yep, phone them back, get someone else who has a clue ;), and ask them to take your details and contact you when your March dates are available to book.

Yep i would definitely call back, its hit and miss, DH spoke to a couple of people and only one of them offered to take his details and contact him when our dates went on sale, and they did! We received an email on Monday saying they would go live the next day and by 9:15am yesterday they were booked! :cool1:

i think thats what im going to do - hopefully with logging on here and ringing intermittently to eurostar i will get the seats cheaper plus hopefully we will all sit together

the last time we went we didnt have magical express and by the time we had dropped our bags at the santa fe adn checked in people were still queueing at the little window to drop their bags

plus the other bonus is that if thats the case we could afford HNY :cool1::cool1::cool1:

or we go to the cheyenne and have lots more money there ??

i just think if the parks are shutting earlier as its not high season maybe the nicer hotel would be better because it has a pool etc

plus the breakfast looks yummy !!

i think thats what im going to do - hopefully with logging on here and ringing intermittently to eurostar i will get the seats cheaper plus hopefully we will all sit together

the last time we went we didnt have magical express and by the time we had dropped our bags at the santa fe adn checked in people were still queueing at the little window to drop their bags

plus the other bonus is that if thats the case we could afford HNY :cool1::cool1::cool1:

or we go to the cheyenne and have lots more money there ??

i just think if the parks are shutting earlier as its not high season maybe the nicer hotel would be better because it has a pool etc

plus the breakfast looks yummy !!

Our family love the Cheyenne, it is a fantastic hotel, the theaming is great, especially for children. We've never found any problems with the reported breakfast scrums, but then we are always among the first people in for breakfast :cool1:

The rooms are lovely and the beds sooooo comfy!We're staying at SL this year as we haven't stayed there for 8 years and i'm looking forward to it, that said, i would have happily gone back to The Cheyenne.......if you do fancy the bigger breakfast options one morning you could always use a little of the money you save on the hotel and have breakfast in the DLH or NY? :)

We are going to book for Santa Fe hotel under the launch offer for six nights, seven days for March to take full advantage of the free nights offer. We have not stayed in the Santa Fe since 2005 so it will be nice to go back and say in a Car's themed room.

I've already called Eurostar and the lady took my details and gave me a referance number and told me I would get an email to let me know when my dates would become available.

If DLP launch a flash sale we will upgrade and add on the Plus Meal Plan Vouchers. Even though we are Shareholders DW still prefers to have the vouchers so she does not have to worry about budgeting for meals.

Well thats the plan so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter