• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Direct taking Christmas bookings

I've just done a dummy booking, it stayed at the same price for me £335 (there are loads of options you can tick/untick, but they all seemed to stay unticked for me). Try unticking the insurance as well, see what happens :confused3?

The price stays the same if I untick the insurance too. The price seems to jump once I click 'select room it goes up to 416 when the Page goes to travel options.

Think I will just wait tillthe morning to see what Disney say

How exciting! The dates I'm looking at for Dlh in nov say there are only 4 rooms left - does anyone know if this is just disneylandparis direct allocation or for the whole hotel?

Thanks

I've priced up my March trip with DisneylandParisDirect.com staying at the Hotel Santa Fe for 6 nights / 7 days during the St. Davids Welsh Festival came to £650. (6 nights for the price of 4) 33% off offer.

Same trip on the DLP site came to £706.00.

Has anyone booked with Disneyland Paris Direct before? Are they any good? I've only ever booked direct with Disney in the past and not to sure if to book with them or not.

Jonjo

I checked for March. £516 for 2 adults, 1 under 12 and 1 infant for 4 nights for SQL. Never stayed at SQL before though, so wondering if I should pay extra for HNY.

Is it possible to check the dates January to March 2013 now ?

Where ??

:confused3

Both the Disneyland Paris website and Disneylandparisdirect have the winter dates now loaded on their booking systems.

Not for me :confused3

Disneyland Website stated:

No offers available that match your selection, please try an alternative offer.

:eek:

The winter prices only on UK site, not Irish etc yet, specials not much use to me yet, I only want 3 nights 4 days, the most I can do with work etc.. Maybe I will wait for a flash sale or see if anything else comes up.:sad1:

I checked Irish site too & no joy. When are you hoping to go gwen? We are hoping feb/march. Not sure to do 3 or 4 nights. Will depend on flight times I think. Yes discount at the moment seems to be 4 nights for price of 3, with kids free. Need a flash sale!!!

What do you think ?

2 days/nights free better than 40% offer ??

:wizard:

2 nights free works out as just a tiny bit under 40% off (when you factor in the 5 days park tickets as opposed to 3 days).

Not a great offer for us either. We have our flights booked and so cannot change our dates. We could go for 4 nights for the same price as 3 but we are stuck with 3 nights (and to be fair, it would mean taking the children out of school if we went with 4 so I didn't do it).

I'm thinking a better offer might come up for us but it's a waiting game :confused3 For our dates though (end Nov, arriving on a Thursday), I'm fairly optimistic something will come up?

What do other people think - I might start a new thread about it actually as things get lost in here!

It is a good deal but I don't know what to do! I was planning on a Thu-Sun break, meaning the kids would be taken out of school Thu & Fri and then have the Mon off to recover from the late evening travel.. I don't really want to take them out for any more days than that to be honest. But it's such a good deal! What to do what to do?!

send the kids to school on Tuesday morning after the late flight on Monday evening - they'll still be on adrenaline :). Due to a delayed flight last March, we ended up getting home to bed at after 1am, the kids were still up and lively the next morning for school with no fuss at all (I on the other hand was exhausted :rotfl:).

Wish it wasn't so cold in Feb - £1200 for 4 nights Disneyland Hotel in Feb hotel! That's a fab deal!

send the kids to school on Tuesday morning after the late flight on Monday evening - they'll still be on adrenaline :). Due to a delayed flight last March, we ended up getting home to bed at after 1am, the kids were still up and lively the next morning for school with no fuss at all (I on the other hand was exhausted :rotfl:).

Aww, I think they're too young to cope with that unfortunately! I might look into the non direct Eurostar though, incase that would get us home any sooner..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter