• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Direct taking Christmas bookings

Hipster Meg

Mouseketeer
I've had a quick peek at Disneyland Paris Direct and have noticed that they're already taking bookings for the Christmas/Winter period despite the fact that the official site isn't doing so.

Have priced up our ideal period and according to them there's no special offers for the week after New Year - 3 days at the Santa Fe would be over £1K for 2 adults, one child :scared: However looking at February half term, it'd be £398 for 4 nights (they have 33% off when you book 3 nights, 50% off when you book 4) Just wondering if anyone's used them recently and should I risk making a booking when as far as I know the booking period hasn't opened yet?

It was through looking at their site last year that I got details of the flash sale starting....they must load their pages the evening before the official site goes live. I've not booked with them, so don't know anything about them, but they seem to have been around for a good few years, so could be ok?

just got a price for our march holiday

4 nights in hotel new york and eurostar for 1300

im not sure if thats good or not so may phone eurostar and see what they offer as its 784 without eurostar

only downside is that the balance is due 2 days after christmas :scared::scared:

I've had a quick peek at Disneyland Paris Direct and have noticed that they're already taking bookings for the Christmas/Winter period despite the fact that the official site isn't doing so.

Have priced up our ideal period and according to them there's no special offers for the week after New Year - 3 days at the Santa Fe would be over £1K for 2 adults, one child :scared: However looking at February half term, it'd be £398 for 4 nights (they have 33% off when you book 3 nights, 50% off when you book 4) Just wondering if anyone's used them recently and should I risk making a booking when as far as I know the booking period hasn't opened yet?

as kids under 12 are free usually in January-March, £398 for 2 adults plus free kids for 4 nights at the Cheyenne, going on what I paid in March 2011, is a pretty good price :) (I would have been £374 for 4 nights/5days for 2 adults plus free kids, March 2011, at the Santa Fe. This was a get 2 nights free deal if you paid for 2 nights).

Just priced up a 6 night, 7 day trip in March for the Santa Fe and came in at £650. Might be booking this tomorrow.

Hipster meg - do you know which dates February half term is please?

February half term is generally split across England and Wales ie its not the same week for the whole country. Nottingham city is w/c 18th Feb next year.

Best to check for French and other major European school holiday dates too before booking, so you know how busy it might be :).

Looking at my dates for one adult and one child, it's coming in as £335 but when I go to bookings coming in as £416. What is this extra money for? I didn't add anything like travel or that, just the insurance at £14

For us it's 16th -23rd of Feburary, which I've just realised is a total pain in the bum as DS's passport runs out on 15th :S

Looking at my dates for one adult and one child, it's coming in as £335 but when I go to bookings coming in as £416. What is this extra money for? I didn't add anything like travel or that, just the insurance at £14

I've just done a dummy booking, it stayed at the same price for me £335 (there are loads of options you can tick/untick, but they all seemed to stay unticked for me). Try unticking the insurance as well, see what happens :confused3?

France is split in 3 zones

Zone A - Includes Northern France -16th Feb-4th March 2013
Zone B - 23rd Feb-11th March 2013
Zone C - Paris and the surrounding area(s) + Bordeaux - 2nd/18th March 2013

Zone C and Zone A are the ones to watch out for in terms of crowds :)

you'll find out tomorrow Serenlas - as Disney themselves release their winter dates tomorrow on their own website.

France is split in 3 zones

Zone A - Includes Northern France -16th Feb-4th March 2013
Zone B - 23rd Feb-11th March 2013
Zone C - Paris and the surrounding area(s) + Bordeaux - 2nd/18th March 2013

Zone C and Zone A are the ones to watch out for in terms of crowds :)

Thank you for this info, I think in Ireland it may just be 14 & 15 feb, 2 days, am awaiting confirmation - if so sounds like park should be quiet then!

Just checking, is the brochure also out tomorrow, with the price per person breakdowns so I'll know how much it is for our share and MIL's share?

i will not look..... i will not look..... i will not look..... :rotfl2:

Just checking, is the brochure also out tomorrow, with the price per person breakdowns so I'll know how much it is for our share and MIL's share?

Yes the new brochure should be up on the web site tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter