Disneyland Hotel Castle Club Trip Report (sooo late!)

Not from the Ritz, because I don't like peach... but from the Hassler in Rome... Yes!! :rotfl2:

2007-r6.jpg

2007-r9.jpg

Wow!! What a fabulous trip ~ brings back marvellous memories of trips to Athens and Egypt :cloud9: How on earth did you manage to take that photo in the Cairo Museum? We weren't allowed to take cameras in and had to leave them outside.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about your trip and looking at your wonderful photos ~ thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Wow!! What a fabulous trip ~ brings back marvellous memories of trips to Athens and Egypt :cloud9: How on earth did you manage to take that photo in the Cairo Museum? We weren't allowed to take cameras in and had to leave them outside.

That's right. It is to ensure that the antiquities are not damaged by the continued exposure to flashes :thumbsup2

No flash - cell phone/camera!

Cameras were not allowed in the museum so I was a bad girl. There were lots of people taking pics and movies with their cell phones.

Wow .. fabulous review of your whole trip. Loved all your photo's, are you a scrapbooker by any chance;)? Your photo's and journalling of your trip reminded me of one (and I'm a scrapbooker). I too have visited so many places of your cruise/trip and all those photo's made me get mine out and reminise. Fab report on DLP too, terrible shame about the smell and noise but you seemed to just get on with it and not let it spoil your or Noel's trip. Once again, thanks so much for sharing:wizard:

Thank you ali_warwick :)

The smell was the worst part, I think I am off lamb for the rest of my life! lol

We had a great time, the DLH is magical.

Now I have to ask did one of the towels from the Ritz accidently fall into you luggage?;)

I had 100% the same idea. I thought: When I would stay at the Ritz I would take them with me.
But as almost every guest of the Ritz will have the same idea I am almost sure that they will charge you the missing towel. ;)

Not from the Ritz, because I don't like peach... but from the Hassler in Rome... Yes!! :rotfl2:

2007-r6.jpg

2007-r9.jpg

Maybe you could request a different colour;) although it does seem strange that they don't have white towels, every hotel I have ever stayed in use white:confused3 I do like the look of the bathroom at the Hassler:)

I had 100% the same idea. I thought: When I would stay at the Ritz I would take them with me.
But as almost every guest of the Ritz will have the same idea I am almost sure that they will charge you the missing towel. ;)

I would say Mohammed Al Fayed could afford to lose them but since he charges people to use the restrooms in Harrods maybe not;)

No flash - cell phone/camera!

Cameras were not allowed in the museum so I was a bad girl. There were lots of people taking pics and movies with their cell phones.

Of course!! I first went back in 1976 on a school trip and then returned in 1990 ~ both trips were in the days long before everyone had mobile (cell) phones!! :lmao:

Were the pyramids there in 1976? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually they were in the middle of nowhere back in 1976, when we went in 1990 civilisation had arrived on their doorstep!! :rotfl:

Now, how many DISers are now going to announce they weren't even born in 1976??!!! ;) :laughing:

I was born in the summer of 1976!! Oh and the bathrooms in Harrods are free now, they seemed to change to not requiring a card or paying the fee last year.

Actually they were in the middle of nowhere back in 1976, when we went in 1990 civilisation had arrived on their doorstep!! :rotfl:

Now, how many DISers are now going to announce they weren't even born in 1976??!!! ;) :laughing:

Its OK Elaine I sat my O levels in 1976

Sorry Elaine it has to be said, no I hadn't been born then;)

I was born in the summer of 1976!! Oh and the bathrooms in Harrods are free now, they seemed to change to not requiring a card or paying the fee last year.

I didn't know that. I have yet to go to Harrods, my sister & I keep saying one day we will go. My friend was only an account holder with Harrods so she can use the bathroom for free:rotfl:

I was in Egypt 1981 and piramids where still in the middle of nowhere :rotfl:
BTW no, i was not a toddler in 1981 so i am afraid to say i was already born in 1976 :lmao:

A fantastic trip with outstanding piccies. Thanx for taking to time to share it with us.

Sorry, 1987 for me!

Bob xoxox

I peak in the DL Paris boards every now and again, just to imagine going there someday. Oh, and I just found the vacation of my dreams! AH...what cities...what accommodations...no crowds...and Christmas decorations even!

Thanks for sharing! Looks like a vacation of a lifetime! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter