Disneyland Hotel Castle Club Trip Report (sooo late!)

I have been wondering about your trip!
Ah, Cairo. I am so glad we don't live there anymore.;)

Terrific report. It looks like a great bunch of memories.:thumbsup2

Thanks griz and BriarMom, gald yo enjoyed the photos :)

I wouldn't want to live in Cairo either!!

Wow WOW WOWOWOWOW!

Paris has always been the #1 destination on my list of places to visit....and you solidified that with your amazing pictures of the city and DLP. THANK YOU.

The pictures of Italy, Turkey, Egypt were also pretty jaw dropping as well. what a TRIP! :worship:

Sigh- I will now go to bed dreaming of DLP :cloud9: .

great pictures, I really want to go back to CC now, must book a park view next time. We had a garden view and heard noise all night to as they were cutting down trees.

Cass when I saw in your siggie that you'd written another TR I had to come and read and I wasn't disappointed!

Wow you had a wonderful holiday, the cruise looked amazing, then such a superb room (well besides the smells and noise :rotfl2:) at DLRP and to finish at the Ritz, you lucky lady you and for Noel to experience all that too is amazing.

hi DisneyJo, Wideyes & Alice :) Thans for reading my trippie... I hope you get to try DLP & Paris one d ay, it was a great experience.

Cass, I was so afraid I was going to miss your trip report. I have been waiting so long for it. ;) All I can say is "WOW", what a trip. Your pictures were out of this world. I can't believe how much Noel has grown. She is becoming quite a beautiful young lady. :)

Another great trip report! Your first one convinced me to stay at AKL. The way you described the Kilimanjaro Club made me want to experience it for myself. When I did...it's now my favorite club level at WDW or, in fact, anywhere.

Thanks again for a peek into your wonderful trip. Other then DLP, what was your daughter's favorite part? We are planning on taking our boys to Europe in a few years and I was wondering which parts of it really intrigued her. We also have plans to go to Egypt within the next few years...so her opinions from there are also welcome.

Two great big thumbs up for this amazing report!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi jaycns :)

My DD's favourite part was Turkey, we had great days in Kusadasi and Istanbul.

Cairo was also awesome, seeing the pyramids were a dream come true, something I wanted to do since I was a kid.

There are tons more pics of the cruise at my website casshew.com - I hope your family has a great trip to Europe, try to squeeze DLP in if you can!!

I am jealous beyond words of this amazing trip!

Gorgeous views, wonderful hotels, amazing ship, DLH, and then the Ritz? WOW!

It seems the weather cooperated most of the trip, and the two of you did well if there was truly only one day of being out sorts mood-wise.

Just breathtaking. Love how you caught so many details of plane rides, sunsets, attraction entrances. Always I think I am taking so many pictures on my trip, then I get home and WISH I had captured more, will strive to do better on my October trip.

I believe the basillica you saw in Paris was Sacre Coeur, gorgeous shot! So sorry your tour had to be cut short but I guess since you didn't love the tour guide, may have been for the best. Just curious, when you decide to do that (cut it short) do you still have to pay for the full day?

I would love to travel with you, amazing style!! (Was your husband at all jealous he didn't go?)

Your report is fantastic!! I love all of the pictures! I so wish I could visit one day! Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

What a fabulous trip report, loved every word and photo! I also went to your website and saw all your other trip reports, you've had such lovely holidays!

And seeing Noel grow up so fast in those photos, makes me realise we need to cherish every holiday (and take copious photos!) of our little Matilda as they grow up so fast :)

We are off to DLP in 3 weeks and i'm now more excited than ever, thanks again for sharing those photos :goodvibes

BTW, where are you from in Ontario? I'm from Alberta but have lived in the UK for 12 years now.

I don't think Cass posts here anymore. :sad2:
I believe she got caught up in the trouble on the US community board.

I must be out of the loop, what trouble on the community board?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter