Disney World...Ducks friendlier then Cast members? -- Updated 12-31-2014

Yes, I also am a big fan of the Muppets and of Muppetvision 3D, and yes, I agree that movie needs an update. It's an awesome movie but having seen it so many times, I'm ready for a new Muppet movie.

On Toy Story Midway Mania, did you sit next to your mom, or your brother?

When you got the two fastpasses for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, is that because your mom didn't want to ride that one, so they were just for you and your brother?

Yes, I also am a big fan of the Muppets and of Muppetvision 3D, and yes, I agree that movie needs an update. It's an awesome movie but having seen it so many times, I'm ready for a new Muppet movie.

On Toy Story Midway Mania, did you sit next to your mom, or your brother?

When you got the two fastpasses for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, is that because your mom didn't want to ride that one, so they were just for you and your brother?

The trip was just my mom and myself. No brother. My mom and I both rode Seven Dwarf mine. My mom did not do Tower of Terror. Not sure where you got the brother from. lol. I rode next to my mom on Toy Story.

The trip was just my mom and myself. No brother. My mom and I both rode Seven Dwarf mine. My mom did not do Tower of Terror. Not sure where you got the brother from. lol. I rode next to my mom on Toy Story.

Sorry, I guess I made up an imaginary brother for you! I was reading a few trip reports, and someone else had a brother. My apologies for the mix-up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter