Disney World...Ducks friendlier then Cast members? -- Updated 12-31-2014

I love your pictures, especially the train. I don't know if it is the angle or the camera (or phone?, I lost track... no pun intended) or what, but the train in that picture looks so fake. I could swear you were crouching down near someone's model railroad setup for that one, but I know it is real. It just doesn't look it. And it's beautiful at the same time.

I'm sorry you had to leave Disney at the end. Why do all these trip reports end the same way? :sad: But it looks like you had a good trip!

Edit: Oops, there's more? But, but, you packed your bags! :-)

There's only 6-7 more hours of 2014 so I want to wish all you Disney fanatics a Happy (and Safe) New Year. I hope the new year will bring many Happy moments and hopefully some Disney Magic. :)

On Black Friday my mom and I went to my grandma's house to grab some pictures for my aunt's scrapbook and we came across many pages of pictures from Disney World! The pictures appear to be 1989 or early 90's when we went as a family: mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, my brother and me. I think I might be 5-6 in the pictures.

Happy 2015 to You, too!
Unfortunately, I can't answer the questions. I didn't make a lot of Disney trips in that time frame, either, so I'm probably the wrong one to ask. You look a little younger than 5 or 6 to me in those pics, though. Maybe 4? I don't know if that would help narrow down the dates for someone who might be able to answer, if the dates matter.:confused3

I do believe you are right that I am either 3-4. I was born in 1986 and the back of the picture says 1990. So that either means we went in 1990 or 1989.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter