Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCTsMom said:
I hate lugging the darn thing around but it's sure nice to have a cup holder and a place for my bag(s)!
I like that part too! O.k be nice today. I have to go! :wave2: Wow only 102 today! That will make it nice and comfy walking around the swap meet and playing soccer.

mom_of_2_princesses said:
We don't do a stroller. But the bag thing might be a problem. I like to run. No Dumbo or Aladdin when it is raining. :rotfl: DD will just have to survive. We have those here anyways. Well I don't know about Aladdin I don't remember seeing that here.

Nope, no Aladdin. I miss Disneyland!

Blackunicorn said:
Nope, no Aladdin. I miss Disneyland!
I did not think I had seen it. I am a little burned out on Disneyland it will a nice change at WDW! Our friend just found he is working there while we are there. This should be fun! Thanks again for your gift you saved us! We ended up only having to pay for 6. :thumbsup2

I like that part too! O.k be nice today. I have to go! :wave2: Wow only 102 today! That will make it nice and comfy walking around the swap meet and playing soccer.

have fun! :wave:
stay cool!

LCTsMom said:
Well, sadly, I'd make my family sick if I did it. :lmao:

my sister yells at me. yesterday she says, can you please put a shirt cause i'm fat and i can't look at you

Holly- I would love one of your cd's. The songs sound awesome. We listen to our castaway cay cd alot and my dh put all our pictures from last cruise on cd and that is the music in the background. Of course the famous "horn" sound too!!!! He did such a great job and we watch it ALOT.

LCTsMom said:
I remember hearing a bunch of moms on car line talking last year, about the kindergarten class where all the girls were wearing bras. I almost choked, I was thinking to myself, um yeah, that'd be my kid. :lmao: Danskin has a cute line of little cami looking bras that Teia loves. She actually sleeps in them with pajama pants...she really thinks she's 16. I swear to God, she does NOT get this crap from ME! :lmao: (Like I'd be caught DEAD parading around in a bra and pj pants. :lmao: )

I totally sympathize! I have no idea where my daughter gets it. I always swore that I wouldn't have a girly girl, and she would never wear the color pink. But from the moment she had the ability to make a choice, it was pink everything! And what I got was a girl who will wear a froo froo dress and carry a Barbie in one hand while holding a wooden sword in the other! :rolleyes: I swear, I *hate* dresses, and I only own one. I think she only wants to pack dresses for our vacation!

suzannef said:
Holly- I would love one of your cd's. The songs sound awesome. We listen to our castaway cay cd alot and my dh put all our pictures from last cruise on cd and that is the music in the background. Of course the famous "horn" sound too!!!! He did such a great job and we watch it ALOT.

super, i'll put you down... haha yeah i love that castawy cd. if you'll notice i added the horn to my playlist :teeth:

it's such a cool horn! i forget which island we were at, but we actually got into a contest with another ship one time. they honked their hone and then we did ours and it went back and forth. we so won though. nothing beats it!

I did not think I had seen it. I am a little burned out on Disneyland it will a nice change at WDW! Our friend just found he is working there while we are there. This should be fun! Thanks again for your gift you saved us! We ended up only having to pay for 6. :thumbsup2

ONLY 6 huh? Wow, that's still a lot to have to pay for. But I'm glad I helped!

Blackunicorn said:
I totally sympathize! I have no idea where my daughter gets it. I always swore that I wouldn't have a girly girl, and she would never wear the color pink. But from the moment she had the ability to make a choice, it was pink everything! And what I got was a girl who will wear a froo froo dress and carry a Barbie in one hand while holding a wooden sword in the other! :rolleyes: I swear, I *hate* dresses, and I only own one. I think she only wants to pack dresses for our vacation!

oooo i'm not a fan of dresses either. yeah it's nice to dress up every once in a while. but yeah, not so much. however i did buy a 'little black dress' cause i figure every girl should have one. but i have yet to wear it for anything :lmao:
i'm happy in jeans and a tshirt, or a polo, i'm all about the polos. oh and my fleece pants are my most favorite thing ever. and most girls, they loves shoes right, well i'm no exception. except for the fact that my shoe obsession centers around sneakers :lmao:

sugaswim said:
super, i'll put you down... haha yeah i love that castawy cd. if you'll notice i added the horn to my playlist :teeth:

it's such a cool horn! i forget which island we were at, but we actually got into a contest with another ship one time. they honked their hone and then we did ours and it went back and forth. we so won though. nothing beats it!
Ooo...I remember that! But that's not how it happened. :p They honked their horn cause they were leaving...and then we honked ours to show them we were better than them! :rotfl: And then the whole ship started cheering! :rotfl2: Greatest thing ever! :lmao:

PirateCutie05 said:

Ooo...I remember that! But that's not how it happened. :p They honked their horn cause they were leaving...and then we honked ours to show them we were better than them! :rotfl: And then the whole ship started cheering! :rotfl2: Greatest thing ever! :lmao:

i knew it was something like that. but i thought it went back and forth a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter