Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sugaswim said:
wow i think i officially have a problem... from now through january i will be at disney world at least once a month... :rolleyes1
Hehehe, I love when that happens! :thumbsup2

LCTsMom said:
I don't mind being there in the rain, as long as I can either wear flip flops so my sneakers don't get trashed for the whole trip, or have access to a nice hot shower, washer & dryer to clean everything up. You walk right on the rides in the rain, that's the best time to go. Also it's much easier without bags or a stroller, then you can run from ride to ride quickly. :umbrella:

so true! as soon as it starts raining everyone just runs away. i've never understood why people are scared to get wet :rotfl2:

mom_of_2_princesses said:
I would love one! I saw the music very good! :thumbsup2

excellent... i'm making them now :teeth:

of course anyone who has yet to answer me that wants one i will save the playlist right up until i leave so i can always make more!! all you have to do is say the word

LCTsMom said:
I don't mind being there in the rain, as long as I can either wear flip flops so my sneakers don't get trashed for the whole trip, or have access to a nice hot shower, washer & dryer to clean everything up. You walk right on the rides in the rain, that's the best time to go. Also it's much easier without bags or a stroller, then you can run from ride to ride quickly. :umbrella:
We don't do a stroller. But the bag thing might be a problem. I like to run. No Dumbo or Aladdin when it is raining. :rotfl: DD will just have to survive. We have those here anyways. Well I don't know about Aladdin I don't remember seeing that here.

sugaswim said:
excellent... i'm making them now :teeth:

of course anyone who has yet to answer me that wants one i will save the playlist right up until i leave so i can always make more!! all you have to do is say the word
Thank you so much. That is nice of you.

LCTsMom said:
My DD is starting the bra thing at SIX! :laughing: :eek: I told her the only time she'll WANT to wear the darn thing is when she doesn't NEED to! :lmao:

Oh! My DD too! She started with those underoo-type bras at Wal-Mart, and she loves them! I can't help laughing every time she asks to buy a bra. They have them as small as 4/5! :eek:

Dawn

We don't do a stroller. But the bag thing might be a problem. I like to run. No Dumbo or Aladdin when it is raining. :rotfl: DD will just have to survive. We have those here anyways. Well I don't know about Aladdin I don't remember seeing that here.
I stopped taking the stroller but many times, Teia gets really tired and DH ends up carrying her. What she really wants, is for us to rent one of their strollers. There's something wonderful about riding on hard plastic I guess. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Blackunicorn said:
Oh! My DD too! She started with those underoo-type bras at Wal-Mart, and she loves them! I can't help laughing every time she asks to buy a bra. They have them as small as 4/5! :eek:

Dawn

man, i wanted nothing to do with bras. granted because of all the psycho swimming i did i was a late bloomer. i was probably 13 or 14 before i even needed one :rotfl2:

LCTsMom said:
I stopped taking the stroller but many times, Teia gets really tired and DH ends up carrying her. What she really wants, is for us to rent one of their strollers. There's something wonderful about riding on hard plastic I guess. :confused3 :rotfl2:

hahaha... i always want a wheelchair so i can just sit there. of course whenever i say it i'm just joking. then my parents actually get me one the time i don't want to have anything to do with one because i'm slowing them down getting to rides :rotfl:

Blackunicorn said:

Dawn
I remember hearing a bunch of moms on car line talking last year, about the kindergarten class where all the girls were wearing bras. I almost choked, I was thinking to myself, um yeah, that'd be my kid. :lmao: Danskin has a cute line of little cami looking bras that Teia loves. She actually sleeps in them with pajama pants...she really thinks she's 16. I swear to God, she does NOT get this crap from ME! :lmao: (Like I'd be caught DEAD parading around in a bra and pj pants. :lmao: )

LCTsMom said:
:rotfl: We will probably end up renting one at one time or another there. She has walked Disneyland all day but WDW is a little different!

LCTsMom said:
I remember hearing a bunch of moms on car line talking last year, about the kindergarten class where all the girls were wearing bras. I almost choked, I was thinking to myself, um yeah, that'd be my kid. :lmao: Danskin has a cute line of little cami looking bras that Teia loves. She actually sleeps in them with pajama pants...she really thinks she's 16. I swear to God, she does NOT get this crap from ME! :lmao: (Like I'd be caught DEAD parading around in a bra and pj pants. :lmao: )
I think it is just all the rage with the little ones. Good marketing. My DD 4 has no clue yet. DD 10 likes to take them off as soon as possible. Just like her mother. :rotfl:

LCTsMom said:
Can I come? I love French toast. I'll probably have some POTC Eggo waffles. :rotfl2: (I'd rather have JACK but what can you do? :confused3 :rotfl: )

Oh! I want some too! :teeth:

:rotfl: He will probably end up renting one at one time or another there. She has walked Disneyland all day but WDW is a little different!
I hate lugging the darn thing around but it's sure nice to have a cup holder and a place for my bag(s)!

LCTsMom said:

hmmm i totally do that :lmao:

LCTsMom said:
Can I come? I love French toast. I'll probably have some POTC Eggo waffles. :rotfl2: (I'd rather have JACK but what can you do? :confused3 :rotfl: )
It wasn't good french toast at all. :sad2: It was room temperature. :guilty: Shoulda waited for them to finish cooking the new ones... But my bacon egg biscuit was good! :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter