Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PirateCutie05 said:

No no, Dawn don't listen to Holly. It's only UK flights into the U.S. that can't have electronics. We can still have them. You can bring your laptop. :thumbsup2

Oh, phew, thank you. I don't mind not doing electronics on the flight, I have other stuff we can do (Mad Libs, anyone?) but traveling without the laptop is hard for us! And my husband promised me a new game :teeth: for my gameboy, which I really really want.

Just a thought--I know you can't take sunscreen in your carry on, but can you take the stick kind? How about the continuous spray kind? I'd like the kids to go swimming when we reach our room, but we're doing Magical Express and our bags won't arrive at the same time we do. Anyone know? Don't make me pick up the phone and call them myself. :crazy:

Dawn

taeja71 said:
are we all waiting for some one else to post? :lmao: :lmao:

haha no... i'm trying to post but the stupid computer i'm on is holding me back. it is so slow. blah... i actually think i'm going to get off now because if i have to sit and wait forever for one more post i might pick up the monitor and throw it out the door. and then my mom's office would be mad at me. :rotfl:

so have a good afternoon everyone! i'll be back after work for a short bit and then it's off to dc for a concert... weeeeeee :banana:
(yes i know i go to entirely too many. but this is my last one until november) :rolleyes1

Blackunicorn said:
Oh, phew, thank you. I don't mind not doing electronics on the flight, I have other stuff we can do (Mad Libs, anyone?) but traveling without the laptop is hard for us! And my husband promised me a new game :teeth: for my gameboy, which I really really want.

Just a thought--I know you can't take sunscreen in your carry on, but can you take the stick kind? How about the continuous spray kind? I'd like the kids to go swimming when we reach our room, but we're doing Magical Express and our bags won't arrive at the same time we do. Anyone know? Don't make me pick up the phone and call them myself. :crazy:

Dawn
I think the continuous spray is still liquid...that's the kind of sunscreen I have. So they probably won't allow that...but you might be able to get away with the stick stuff.

sugaswim said:
hehe yeah i just hope i don't hit my head or break anything!

Knowing me, I'd miss the mark...and run for the man over board switch, :lmao: I don't play certain sports for a reason....

taeja71 said:
are we all waiting for some one else to post? :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: TAE JA you finally got to post on a thousand! Quick, go back and add more smilies! :rotfl:

Dawn

purplern said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
I was thinking the same thing
Youre 8000 :grouphug:

Vicki and Heidi I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :lmao: My computer experienced a big hiccup and I didn't know what was going to happen. How funny. I won't change it, its tooo funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I do have tears coming out of the sides of my eyes. But I'll spare you all the snorting.

Blackunicorn said:
:lmao: TAE JA you finally got to post on a thousand! Quick, go back and add more smilies! :rotfl:

Dawn

I'll modify it how's that? Its too funny of a post.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

taeja71 said:
Vicki and Heidi I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :lmao: My computer experienced a big hiccup and I didn't know what was going to happen. How funny. I won't change it, its tooo funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I do have tears coming out of the sides of my eyes. But I'll spare you all the snorting.
:lmao: It's always the greatest when you laugh so hard you start crying! :rotfl2:

PirateCutie05 said:

I think the continuous spray is still liquid...that's the kind of sunscreen I have. So they probably won't allow that...but you might be able to get away with the stick stuff.

Hee hee...my husband reps Coppertone, and he got a case of the continuous spray at the beginning of the season. Amazing how many friends you get when the samples arrive! :teeth: I'll let you guys know if I figure anything out about the sunblock.

Dawn

Alright ladies, I'd love to stick around and get my 500th post...but I must get to the big screen TV before my dad does! :lmao: :rotfl:

As soon as I got down to the basement...I didn't feel like playing anymore. :rotfl:

Everyone enjoying their Friday? :)

PirateCutie05 said:
Alright ladies, I'd love to stick around and get my 500th post...but I must get to the big screen TV before my dad does! :lmao: :rotfl:
there's a race right there! go go go! :teleport:

Blackunicorn said:
Hee hee...my husband reps Coppertone, and he got a case of the continuous spray at the beginning of the season. Amazing how many friends you get when the samples arrive! :teeth: I'll let you guys know if I figure anything out about the sunblock.

Dawn

:thumbsup2

taeja71 said:

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Look Disney Wonder crew!~!!! Here we come!!!!!!!! :teeth:

purplern said:
:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Look Disney Wonder crew!~!!! Here we come!!!!!!!! :teeth:
Oh I hope we have a good crew! We had such good crew members our last cruise I don't think I'll ever forget them! Especially DJ Pike! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter