Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJBILL said:
Just made our shuttle reservations to/from 30th Street Station..The last travel piece is in place... :moped: :banana:

18 days until we leave for WDW :banana:

18 days!!! 18 days!!! I'm not ready! Don't say that! Eek! *runs off to have a panic attack*

Dawn

NJBILL said:
My wife is finally getting in "vacation mode", unlike me who has been there for 6 months.... Just have to get the final things done before we leave inside and outside the house..I have a one day trip to Washington DC for work the day before we leave, so I need to make sure everything is done. My wife always gets a little crazy towards the end... :love:

oooo you're going to be close to us! we live right outside of dc

Oh I totally forgot that DCL picks up you're checked bags! Oh wait or is it you do have to wait at baggage claim and put it on the bus but they take it from the bus to your cabin?

sugaswim said:
ok i need to rant...

so i was perfectly fine with the 'no liquid' thing on the airplane. so what, i either just put my suitcase as check in (since the cruise line will pick it up for me on this trip, no big deal). or i just leave liquids at home. blah blah... easy enough to work around... but that was until i found out whatelse you are not allowed to bring on the planes... ELECTRONICS! what the heck am i supposed to do for 2 whole hours!? no ipod, no gameboy, i was going to buy myself a laptop for christmas since soda got spilled all over my portable dvd player, but i guess that might be stupid now since you can't have those either! :furious:
it would be one thing if they showed good movies, but a flight from dc to orlando there are no movies. and half the time when there are movies on a plane they aren't very good. so now i have to just sit (granted i could read and probably will but that's beside my point at the minute) for 2 hours doing NOTHING. half the reason i have an ipod and a gameboy are for plane flights. my parents bought us portable dvd players for christmas for plane trips. now it's like money was wasted! why do people have to be so stupid and ruin EVERYTHING!! :furious:

ok i'm done with my rant. now if only this computer i'm on wasn't ancient and freaking slow than maybe i could start to get happy...

Weird and odd thought, but if every one is to drink their beverages before they board, can you imagine the line to the restroom? :sad2: I know, I'm weird some times.

sugaswim said:
sweet, could you count for me? how many times around is a mile, anyone know? i have a feeling i'm going to be going round and round and getting quite dizzy :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 the Promenade Deck offers a one-quarter mile uninterrupted course for walking or jogging.

PirateCutie05 said:

Holly that's just the UK flights that aren't allowed electronics.

well that's what mommy was just saying she thought it was too. but i'm still irked. and she couldn't believe i was having a fit about it. blah

sugaswim said:
ok i need to rant...

so i was perfectly fine with the 'no liquid' thing on the airplane. so what, i either just put my suitcase as check in (since the cruise line will pick it up for me on this trip, no big deal). or i just leave liquids at home. blah blah... easy enough to work around... but that was until i found out whatelse you are not allowed to bring on the planes... ELECTRONICS! what the heck am i supposed to do for 2 whole hours!? no ipod, no gameboy, i was going to buy myself a laptop for christmas since soda got spilled all over my portable dvd player, but i guess that might be stupid now since you can't have those either! :furious:
it would be one thing if they showed good movies, but a flight from dc to orlando there are no movies. and half the time when there are movies on a plane they aren't very good. so now i have to just sit (granted i could read and probably will but that's beside my point at the minute) for 2 hours doing NOTHING. half the reason i have an ipod and a gameboy are for plane flights. my parents bought us portable dvd players for christmas for plane trips. now it's like money was wasted! why do people have to be so stupid and ruin EVERYTHING!! :furious:

ok i'm done with my rant. now if only this computer i'm on wasn't ancient and freaking slow than maybe i could start to get happy...

What! No electronics?? How on earth do I bring my laptop? I mean, I don't mean to be jaded, but I feel pretty positive that checking a laptop = having a laptop "disappear" in transit. **sigh** I guess we'll be checking out memory cards. And I was so thrilled that Saratoga Springs had wi-fi.

Dawn

Blackunicorn said:
What! No electronics?? How on earth do I bring my laptop? I mean, I don't mean to be jaded, but I feel pretty positive that checking a laptop = having a laptop "disappear" in transit. **sigh** I guess we'll be checking out memory cards. And I was so thrilled that Saratoga Springs had wi-fi.

Dawn
No no, Dawn don't listen to Holly. It's only UK flights into the U.S. that can't have electronics. We can still have them. You can bring your laptop. :thumbsup2

sugaswim said:
ooo thanks! so 4 times around is a mile... hmmm yeah i'm going to be getting dizzy

good thing there's that plexi glass around the rails so you won't slip through. Wouldn't want you to run so fast that you spin out of control. Sorry, I'm being a pain. :sad2:

purplern said:
:thumbsup2 the Promenade Deck offers a one-quarter mile uninterrupted course for walking or jogging.

hehe thanks... who can count to 20 for me?? :rotfl:
and then sunday, it depends on how many i decide to do, as sunday is my long day. maybe i'll get up and run before we have to be at the airport... hmmm, not sure what to do yet. maybe i'll just wait till sunday night. and enjoy a nice sea breeze as i'm doing my run. and september... yeah it will be probably about 10 miles... great... so that's 40... volunteers to count? :lmao:

yeah i enjoyed the email i got from the disney marathon people yesterday... 'it is now less the 5 months away'... yeah, thanks for reminding me! :crazy:

taeja71 said:
good thing there's that plexi glass around the rails so you won't slip through. Wouldn't want you to run so fast that you spin out of control. Sorry, I'm being a pain. :sad2:
I thought there wasn't any plexi glass on Deck 4? :confused3

taeja71 said:

hahahahaha yeah that would be funny. i can see it now... it'd be like, whoops there goes holly! quick someone throw the lifesaver over to get her back! :lmao:

PirateCutie05 said:

No no, Dawn don't listen to Holly. It's only UK flights into the U.S. that can't have electronics. We can still have them. You can bring your laptop. :thumbsup2

two threads are inter mingled. I was kinda confused too. But then again, I get confused easily. :crazy:

sugaswim said:
hahahahaha yeah that would be funny. i can see it now... it'd be like, whoops there goes holly! quick someone throw the lifesaver over to get her back! :lmao:

:rotfl2:

purplern said:
8000 hERE WE COME! :cheer2:

are we all waiting for some one else to post? :lmao: :lmao:

ETA: I got the 8,000th post! I'm going to Disney World and DCL!

:mickeyjum :earsboy: :earsgirl: :dumbo: :tinker: pooh: :eeyore: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :mickeybar :goofy: :maleficen :sulley: :tigger: :hmghost: :stitch2: :tink: :donald:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter