Disney Wonder November 20, 2015

Do you want to be included in the Fish Extender?

• Yes, Count Me IN!

• Get back with me, I need more information!

• No, I can't do it this time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have we created a fish extender that can be accessed by all?

Hi, I am working on the FE list for our cruise. Can you PM me your email and I can add you to the distribution list?

I will also need the names of the folks in your cabin, your cabin number, ages of kids, any favorite Disney characters or other comments.

Thanks!
Leslie

Well, its officially one year until we set sail. I'm sure hoping for some nice weather!

My DH:earsboy:, my DD5 ::MinnieMoand I :earsgirl:are overjoyed to have DCL back in Galveston. This is only our second trip on DCL but after taking another line this past Thanksgiving I feel even more confident that my home on the seas is a Disney boat!!

I am so excited to participate in the fish extender fun this time as last time I was more worried about sailing with a newly potty trained 3 year old, I didn't have time for too much prep. This time its on! :banana:

Can't wait to book Naussau excursion and time at Palo! PLEASE count us in for mixology class. We did it last time and had the BEST time!

So excited to see the enthusiasm less than a year out! :yay:

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi, I am working on the FE list for our cruise. Can you PM me your email and I can add you to the distribution list?

I will also need the names of the folks in your cabin, your cabin number, ages of kids, any favorite Disney characters or other comments.

Thanks!
Leslie

Can you remove me from the FE List for this cruise date? We are moving our cruise to the Spring Break time frame. The itinerary is much more appealing to us and the cost is about the same, including airfare to Port Canaveral. Thank you!

Thanks!
Leslie

Dumb question here, but how do we view the FE now?! Been doing this for years...but am lost now.

Dumb question here, but how do we view the FE now?! Been doing this for years...but am lost now.

It looks like no one has come forward regarding the FE for over a month now. If anyone is interested in participating in a FE for this cruise, please feel free to organize it right here on the DIS.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hi, I am the coordinator for the FE. If you would like to be added, please send me your information. Please include your email address so I can send you the FE list directly.

Thanks!
Leslie

Could someone please post the link for the FE for me as a reply so I can add ourselves to it! So excited!

Hi, I am the coordinator for the FE for our cruise. Welcome!

If you can send me your information (names, ages of children, email address, favorite characters), I will get you added.

I can send you the FE list if you send me your email.

Thanks!
Leslie

Add one more family! This is our second Disney cruise and we are so excited! This year we want to have the full experience with FE and friends!
:mickeyjum:maleficen:tink:::MinnieMo
TM SMM 7 SKM 8 AMM

Hi, I am the coordinator for the FE for our cruise. Welcome!

If you can send me your information (names, ages of children, email address, favorite characters), I will get you added.

I can send you the FE list if you send me your email.

Thanks!
Leslie
Great!
Angie Maldonado Snow White
Travis Maldonado Muppets/Star Wars
Sophia Maldonado-8 Ariel
Sabrina Maldonado-7 Malificient
It says since I have less then 10 posts I can not put my e-mail address in?

loved the map! we are in and new to this forum but want to really experience all the FE and friend fun!

Great!
Angie Maldonado Snow White
Travis Maldonado Muppets/Star Wars
Sophia Maldonado-8 Ariel
Sabrina Maldonado-7 Malificient
It says since I have less then 10 posts I can not put my e-mail address in?

I sent you a PM (Private Message). See if you get my email address, then you can send me yours :)

Thanks!
Leslie

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to manage the FE for our cruise. I have the current list, but am looking to fill in some of the information gaps so we can start dividing into groups.

I have sent some folks PMs, so if you see them, please respond. If you don't see one, I either have all the information, or I haven't made it through the entire list yet!

If you haven't seen our guidelines, I am happy to send those via email if you provide me an email address.

Have a magical day!
Leslie Jones

Hi Leslie--Can you please send me guidelines and information on how to join FE group? Thank you, Connie

:smickey: Hello! Who's as excited as I am?! I'm ready to start friendships for myself and the kids! DS 13 DD 8 DD 4
Can't wait to meet you all! Connie

Howdy! Excited for our first Disney Cruise! We are celebrating my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary and my DD's 7th birthday on the cruise! It'll be myself, DH, DD (6 turning 7), DS (4), my sister and our 72-old parents. We are wanting to do the FE. Is the FB group titled the "Disney Wonderfull Thanksgiving Cruise 2015"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter