Disney Wonder November 20, 2015

Do you want to be included in the Fish Extender?

• Yes, Count Me IN!

• Get back with me, I need more information!

• No, I can't do it this time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is FE and how does it work? Sorry, first timer.
We are traveling with our 3yo DD. Is anyone else taking a preschooler?

Last edited:
Hi all. We are getting a group together for a private mixology. If you would like to join, please PM me with the names of the adults and their cabin number. The cost will be $20. The exact date and time will not be set until later, but you will have plenty of notice.

How do I join a fish extender group? We have two families that want in, but we don't know how to proceed?

What is FE and how does it work? Sorry, first timer.
We are traveling with our 3yo DD. Is anyone else taking a preschooler?
It is a little bag that you make/buy and hang from the fish outside your door. Look on Etsy for ideas. People who are in the group will come around and drop gifts into it. You will also drop gift in theirs. I do not know how to get in a group though, so if you find out, let me know! We are going to try it this time.

Hi, I am working on the FE list for our cruise. Can you PM me your email and I can add you to the distribution list?

I will also need the names of the folks in your cabin, your cabin number, ages of kids, any favorite Disney characters or other comments.

Thanks!
Leslie
We have two cabins that want in! I have no idea how to PM on this site though. Can you walk me through it?

Anyone traveling with a preschooler? We have a shy 3 year old and it would be great for her to make a friend on the first day.

I will be traveling with a 5 year old daughter and an (almost) 3 year old son. However, they are the opposite of shy :hyper2:

We finally did it...we booked our first Disney Cruise. It is technically our anniversary gift but we sail on my son's birthday. Still haven't told the kids yet, debating on if to tell them in advance or wait until we arrive at the boat, since it is a short drive from Houston.

WonderFull Thanksgiving Cruise 2015

I am hoping to start this new thread for this cruise! Who is joining me?
November 20-27, 2014 out of Galveston.

Thanksgiving cruise...I am always thankful for being on a DCL ship anyway!

Here's something really fun! Go to this map I created https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=980279&add=1
and add where you live and we will be able to see a visual of where we are all from. You simply click on "Additions" at
the top, then select "Add Marker-Simple". Name yourself and type in as much detail as you want for your address or
street only or city only, etc.
I would love to join in a group for the nov 20, 2015 Wonder. Looks like this is the link but then info says 2014? Confused and have never participated before. Please guide me:) thanks.

I would love to join in a group for the nov 20, 2015 Wonder. Looks like this is the link but then info says 2014? Confused and have never participated before. Please guide me:) thanks.

Good eye there! I had written 2015 everywhere but that one sentence and you found it! It truly is 2015 and is corrected now. Welcome to the right place. Are you part of any other groups for this same cruise?

Awesome! We are not apart of any other group. I don't facebook so just need to make sure I stay in the loop. We would love to be in a group. It is me, hubby and 2 kids. My sister and family are also traveling and will be on a different level than us but might like to participate too. I have lots of ideas but need to know how it all works out. Super excited for this Thanksgiving cruise:)

Awesome! We are not apart of any other group. I don't facebook so just need to make sure I stay in the loop. We would love to be in a group. It is me, hubby and 2 kids. My sister and family are also traveling and will be on a different level than us but might like to participate too. I have lots of ideas but need to know how it all works out. Super excited for this Thanksgiving cruise:)

Hi, when you say you want to be part of a group, do you mean the cruise group or a fish extender group? I am managing the fish extender groups and can send you information if you like. Feel free to message me your email. Thanks! Leslie

Hello!! We are looking forward to cruising on the Wonder! We booked this trip while we were on a Disney Dream cruise in May 2014. Seems like such a long time ago now, and I'm getting excited all over again! So far we've kept it a secret from the kids. Not sure when we'll tell them. Last time we didn't tell them until right before we drove to the airport. Looking forward to the short drive to Galveston! We haven't done a FE group before. Can you tell me about how many will be in each group? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter