Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

(As a side note I am making an MP blooper video after the round 2 deadline if anyone would like to submit their outtakes to me. Have to find some humor in this whole process! PM me for email.):rotfl2: Carrie

I did a blooper cut last year but never posted it. Figured if I made the panel I'd post both the submitted piece and the bloopers, but alas, I made it as far as R3 before being eliminated and the videos stayed my secret. Did things a little differently this year so I probably won't have any really good bloopers. Maybe I'll just post last year's to join in the fun. :)

I submitted my answers and my video today! All I can say is I did the best I could and I have to be happy with that. I know the competition must all be very good so if i don't make it through I will just have to try my best to not be to upset. I'm ready to cheer on R3ers and just hope I'm one of them! :cheer2::goodvibes

Hello everyone,

I made it to round 2 but we found out a couple of days ago that my DD11 was chosen for the part of Clara in our city's production of the Nutcracker. I can no longer be away during the dates for the training, so I won't be able to continue.

For those of you who have had to withdraw from the selection process, do you just not submit your entry for the next round or is there someone you would actually send an email to?

Hoping I'll get a chance again next year!
TIA,
K

I still haven't submitted my application yet. I finished the essay questions on Thursday, but I couldn't do the video until this morning. I did like 4 takes and decided that was enough. There is one part I don't love, but if I were to fix that, I know there would be something else I didn't love instead, so I'm fine with submitting that last take.

Since I need quiet and concentration to retype all of my answers into the application (and proofread it yet again), I'll just do that early tomorrow morning before the kids get too nutty. So, I'm pretty much done.

As much as I'm happy with my answers (and even okay with my video), there are others that are going to be better. I know my odds aren't that great. I figure there's like a 10% chance of moving on. It's still going to suck to get a rejection letter, though -- hope I don't!

In the next couple of days, I'll update the new posters to the list I started (I think a lot will come out of the woodwork after Monday).

Anyhow, congrats to all of you who are done with your app -- and good luck to everyone!

Hello everyone,

I made it to round 2 but we found out a couple of days ago that my DD11 was chosen for the part of Clara in our city's production of the Nutcracker. I can no longer be away during the dates for the training, so I won't be able to continue.

For those of you who have had to withdraw from the selection process, do you just not submit your entry for the next round or is there someone you would actually send an email to?

Hoping I'll get a chance again next year!
TIA,
K

Awww, how bittersweet. Congratulations to your DD, though!

I have ONE question done so far! Anyone else this far behind?? Running out of time!!!!

Made it to R2 for the first time this year after years of applying! Submitted everything yesterday...and like most of you... I am second guessing myself, but I did my best so...

Good luck to all! Any idea when we would hear if we made it to round 3? I had a dream about the phone interview last night...more like a nightmare!!

Submitted my application yesterday. Let the waiting begin again!

I've also created a Facebook group if anyone is interested in joining. It's called "Disney Parks Moms Panel Hopefuls for 2015". Would love to have you all there!

Submitted my application yesterday. Let the waiting begin again!

I've also created a Facebook group if anyone is interested in joining. It's called "Disney Parks Moms Panel Hopefuls for 2015". Would love to have you all there!

I looked for it, but couldn't find the FB page! :(

In trying to think like someone on the committee, how much weight do you think is put on the video component of the application? I am sure personality is important but do you think they are after someone with the "Disney look", someone that can answer the question fluently on camera, people that appear on camera well for promotional videos? If we only knew what was going through their heads! :confused3

Carrie

I looked for it, but couldn't find the FB page! :(

Thanks, I will look for it now. if you haven't already, there is another group that started last year and has carried over into this year. It is called " Amazing Adventures of the DisneyMP 2014 Search".

Carrie

As of midnight last night, Round 2 is officially out of my hands!! I'm relieved and terrified at the same time. I keep going over and over my answers because I'm so worried I made a grammatical error somewhere. I can't wait to see who moves on to Round 3!! SO excited for everyone!

Hey everyone. I just found this thread last night as I was submitting my R2 application. I'm going for the WDW specialty. I usually keep to the Dad's corner on the Disboards, but it's good to venture out to other sections of the boards. I spent all week working on my questions, and now that I've submitted, I just don't know what to do with myself for the next few weeks until the R3 emails come out.

I just sent my application! Nothing to do now but wait!!! Making the video was definitely the hardest part to get through. Good luck to everyone!!

Just a reminder that there is an establish FB group for Moms Panel hopefuls that has over 600 members. It is called Amazing Adventures of the Disney MP 2014 Search! Don't let the name fool you. It is for current 2015 applicants.

Just a reminder that there is an establish FB group for Moms Panel hopefuls that has over 600 members. It is called Amazing Adventures of the Disney MP 2014 Search! Don't let the name fool you. It is for current 2015 applicants.

Just found the group, and requested to join.

Here's the latest count I have (for those on this thread) as of 10/27 at 9:30 a.m.:

1. 2010_Bride
2. alc571
3. AnotherPrincess
4. arbolita
5. arey89
6. BigTex71
7. Canadian Disney Mom
8. CantWait461308
9. cfourari
10. Cinderella16
11. Colleen27
12. compshu
13. CraftyHooper
14. cruisecrasher
15. dawn8179
16. DeerIsleDisney
17. DisneyDiva84
18. DisneyFans222
19. DisneyJeanie
20. dizkrazkate
21. Dwheels
22. elevenisnow
23. EtaHissHiss
24. fairystepmother
25. HTHgal12
26. jbucci
27. JennaDeeDooDah
28. jheltz27
29. Jkpark
30. jretzlaff22
31. jstanton8
32. Jump4Joy8390
33. junebugs
34. kathyk671
35. Kayleejade
36. kcpinwdw
37. kellody1113
38. kimberwv
39. kmb584
40. lawyergirl
41. LCMeyer
42. LillyBellesMommy
43. LisaCM614
44. LisaTex
45. lmbraun
46. LooRooMom
47. luvsTink
48. madge
49. MagicalPix
50. MckysMini
51. MDennis28
52. MeffysMom
53. megan926
54. mjaclyn
55. modisneychick
56. Mom2PrincessesLinSy
57. momimouse27
58. Momtomouselover
59. MousekaReady
60. Onnie5000
61. palmbeachguy
62. palmtreelover
63. PixieJenna
64. rabbruzzetti
65. rissyrynn
66. royal.kate
67. Skampigirl
68. skx1122
69. Snowwhitebelle
70. Soccer and Swim Mom
71. SparklingBlonde
72. stitch'sgirl
73. su_A_ve
74. SunshineTK
75. sweetypie747
76. tburch
77. Texashokies
78. ticofan
79. TinkerBelle_325
80. TLCdisneyfan
81. tofubeast
82. tlseege
83. uccats97
84. WDWNerd
85. weedles
86. whositsandwhatsits
87. WickeeWickee
88. Winnie23
89. Winnie1014
90. wvhokie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter