Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Five new non-exclusive charms and a bracelet for Mickey's 90th birthday, plus three new Disney Christmas charms, were released today on the Pandora website. They may be available today, but the Disney Springs store announced a launch event tomorrow Friday November 2.

Posted today by Disney Springs' Twitter account:
TOMORROW— join us in celebrating the launch of the new @PANDORA_NA Mickey Mouse 90th celebration charm at Pandora Jewelry from 6-9 p.m. for sips and sweets, complimentary sketches and a FREE Disney crossbody clutch when you spend $125 or more while supplies last. #Mickey90

The offer is also available on the Pandora website: "Spend $125 on Disney product and receive a FREE Disney Crossbody Clutch." It says for a limited time only, which I take to mean while supplies last.

t0ht9c.jpg

A picture of the crossbody clutch was posted a couple days ago by Disney Springs' Twitter account:

24pklyd.jpg

Here's a list of the new charms and bracelet from the Pandora website, with prices.

Mickey's 90th Anniversary Limited Edition Dangle Charm - $100
Sorcerer Mickey Dangle Charm - $65
Shimmering Mickey Portrait Clip - $90
Shimmering Minnie Portrait Clip - $90
Shimmering Steamboat Willie Portrait Charm - $65
Mickey & Minnie Open Bangle Bracelet - $125

Santa Mickey's Candy Cane Dangle Charm - $65
Santa Mickey & Gift Bag Dangle Charm - $65
Santa Mickey Charm - $65

Pictures of charms not shown in the above image:

Shimmering Minnie Portrait Clip
1zn0v7o.jpg

Santa Mickey's Candy Cane Dangle Charm
vi2kr6.jpg

Santa Mickey & Gift Bag Dangle Charm
rc349y.jpg

Santa Mickey Charm
2mfauj9.jpg

The Mary Poppins charms were also released today. None of the new Disney releases were actually showing in stock on Pandoras site today though.
Also the Mickey and Minnie Essence charms.

Thanks @elgerber. I didn't find the other charms until you mentioned them. I believe the Essence charms don't fit on the regular Pandora charm bracelets, only on Essence bracelets? Not sure since I don't have any Pandora Essence charms or bracelets.

Mary Poppins' Silhouette Charm - $65
Mary Poppins' Bag Charm - $50
Mary Poppins' Umbrella Dangle Charm - $70

2up71wl.jpg
23vj0wo.png
oaafe8.jpg

Mickey Silhouette Ring - $50
Minnie Silhouette Ring - $65

2e5toy0.jpg
wlt4t4.jpg

Essence (first Disney Essence charms):
Two-tone Mickey Portrait Charm - $50
Two-tone Minnie Portrait Charm - $50

ejackg.jpg
33ud4k5.jpg

The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally charm is now available on ShopDisney.com and the Shop Disney Parks app. Confirmed price is $65. Looks to be available at a lot of stores on WDW property according to the app. Better pictures of front and back:

2vt5bn5.jpg

I see this has been removed from the Shop Disney website. Does anyone know if it is still available in the parks? Thank you!

I see this has been removed from the Shop Disney website. Does anyone know if it is still available in the parks? Thank you!
The Shop Disney Parks app currently shows it in stock at:
- Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom
- Once Upon a Time at Hollywood Studios
- Bayview Gifts at the Contemporary
- Fulton's General Store at Port Orleans

It also indicates low stock at Ever After Jewelry Co at Disney Springs.

New charm on ShopDisney.com and the Shop Disney Parks app (in-store purchase only, in stock at many locations at WDW). Looks like it's park-exclusive since it's not showing on the Pandora website.

Santa Mickey and Minnie Mouse Charm - $60

11imkv5.jpg

The following non-exclusive charms are now available on ShopDisney.com, and most of them are also in the Shop Disney Parks app.

Mickey's 90th Anniversary Limited Edition Dangle Charm - $100
Sorcerer Mickey Dangle Charm - $65
Shimmering Mickey Portrait Clip - $90
Shimmering Minnie Portrait Clip - $90
Shimmering Steamboat Willie Portrait Charm - $65

Santa Mickey's Candy Cane Dangle Charm - $65
Santa Mickey & Gift Bag Dangle Charm - $65
Santa Mickey Charm - $65

Mary Poppins' Silhouette Charm - $65
Mary Poppins' Bag Charm - $50
Mary Poppins' Umbrella Dangle Charm - $70

Disney Springs announced a new castle charm and bracelet set today, exclusive to the World of Disney store in Disney Springs until mid-January. It's not clear if the two clip charms are included. I tend to think no, since the clips look like the regular (non-Disney) braided design. Hopefully someone who's at WDW can provide more information, including pricing.

242g07n.jpg

Posted by Disneyland Today on January 2:
Add a little more #Disneyland magic to your @PANDORA_NA collection and start the New Year off right! Visit La Mascarade d'Orleans in New Orleans Square to pick up this new Icon Set!

205s2z5.jpg

The bracelet and braided clips don't appear to be Disney-themed, only the dangle charm. Hopefully someone who's at Disneyland can confirm price and charm/set details.

The availability of the WDW version of the "icon set" has been expanded, as posted today by Walt Disney World Today:
Start the new year off the stylish way with this charm and bracelet set from @PANDORA_NA! Available at Uptown Jewelers at #MagicKingdom and Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at #DisneySprings.

Prior to this announcement, the set was exclusive to the World of Disney store at Disney Springs.

1zn213m.jpg

Also posted today - a new passholder charm at Disneyland, by Disneyland AP:
Check out this first look at the new Passholder Minnie Mouse @PANDORA_NA jewelry charm now available at La Mascarade d'Orleans. The only question is, when will you get yours? (Available while supplies last, purchase limits may apply and valid AP required).

5o8a2u.jpg

According to the WDW AP Facebook page, the Minnie Mouse passholder charm is now available at all participating Pandora locations. I assume this means all locations at WDW that sell Pandora charms.

Also, three new non-exclusive Disney charms are available from Pandora. Due to computer limitations, I can't post pictures at the moment. But you can see pictures for the charms at https://us.pandora.net/en/collections/disney/ .

Mickey & Minnie with Love dangle - $75
Shimmering Minnie Portrait bracelet - $100
Minnie's Polka Dots pendant - $50

The Mickey and Minnie one is cute. Kinda odd that Minnie doesn't have pupils in the polka dots one though. I like that they seem to be releasing more Disney charms than in past years. Or is that not really accurate?

New park-exclusive charms available at both DLR and WDW:
Rose gold Minnie Mouse Headband dangle
Rose gold Coach charm

Disneyland - La Mascarade d’Orleans
Walt Disney World - Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at Disney Springs

Sources: Disney Springs, Disneyland

24m6tc6.jpg
Ugh...I really like both of those but won't be near a Disney location until May! I sure hope they make it to the Shop Parks app!!

The two new rose gold charms are now available at ShopDisney.com (not showing on the Shop Disney Parks app yet).

Minnie Mouse Rose Ear Headband / item 7501057372309P / $65
Cinderella Coach / item 7501057372308P / $90

2dq9o1.jpg
b62490.jpg

Five charms are currently on sale at ShopDisney.com. Link to charms here.

Disneyland 60th Anniversary $45 (was $75)
Chef Mickey Mouse - Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 20th Anniversary $35 (was $70)
Minnie Mouse "Minnie's Sparkling Bow" $60 (was $80)
Minnie Mouse Holiday Bow $48 (was $80)
Mickey Mouse "Peace, Love & Mickey" $38.50 (was $55)

A new charm was added to ShopDisney.com today.

Minnie Mouse figural Charm / item 7501057372288P / $50

15hzgc2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter