Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Question for you guys. I bought the "Where dreams come true" bracelet from Shop Disney a few months ago. Yesterday, the clasp broke without warning. What would you recommend I do? Take to a local Pandora store? Take to Disney World next month? Contact Shop Disney? Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.
file_d97fb142.jpg

Question for you guys. I bought the "Where dreams come true" bracelet from Shop Disney a few months ago. Yesterday, the clasp broke without warning. What would you recommend I do? Take to a local Pandora store? Take to Disney World next month? Contact Shop Disney? Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.
View attachment 346960

If you have your receipts try at WDW. They are really good about exchanges etc.

Love the bracelet, can I ask how much?

If you have your receipts try at WDW. They are really good about exchanges etc.

Love the bracelet, can I ask how much?
I purchased a charm one time at the Boardwalk and it wouldn’t fit on my bracelet. I called Pandora and explained to them that I purchased it at Disney while on vacation. They told me to take it to a Pandora store and they would exchange it for me. That’s exactly what I did. I believe I brought my receipt and the box. It wasn’t a problem. Good luck!!

11 new non-exclusive Disney charms were released on 8/30/18. You should be able to find them in your local Pandora stores and online at Pandora.net (as well as Disney locations). There are Pinocchio charms and new charms for Snow White. I don't see them yet at ShopDisney.com or the Shop Disney Parks app, so the information below is from the online Pandora store. Prices at Disney locations may be higher.

Images below are from the Mora Pandora blog, where you can go for more information as well as live images.

Pinocchio:
Figaro Portrait - $55
Jiminy Cricket Dangle - $65
Pinocchio Dangle - $65
When You Wish Upon A Star - $75

1zpmqf6.png
24mxidf.png

ke80u9.png
9a6d0p.png

Snow White:
Evil Queen's Black Magic - $100
Evil Queen's Magic Mirror Dangle - $60 (Snow White on one side and the Evil Queen on the other)
Seven Dwarfs All Around Spacer - $40
Snow White Portrait Clip - $55
Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Book Dangle - $65
Snow White's Apple & Heart Dangle - $70
Snow White's Bird - $75

k33gk2.png
vrdc0h.png

2q2pd92.png
6olj7m.png

160xuh.png
28bw9kh.png

elckna.png

Pandora is having a Labor Day sale. Buy 2 items and get 25% off. Offer valid in store 8/30/18-9/3/18 at participating retailers and 8/30/18-9/4/18 online.
The sale excludes any of the new autumn releases including the Disney ones. But the older Disney beads & bracelets are included in the sale.

On Chip & Co. FB today!
First Look At ALL The New Disney Pandora Jewelry Coming Our Way This Fall/Winter!
Park Exclusives, Fall/Winter, a new collection AND a new bangle!

20180903_090914.jpg

It is an open bangle with Mickey and one side and Minnie on the other.

Park Exclusive Disney Charms
20180903_090242.jpg

20180903_090340.jpg

Holiday --- November Release
20180903_090707.jpg

20180903_090635.jpg

20180903_090609.jpg

Mary Poppins Collection
20180903_090425.jpg

20180903_090501.jpg

Fall/Winter

20180903_090540.jpg

20180903_090814.jpg
Clips

I need so many of these new charms, and the Snow White charms too. OMG! I guess my Christmas list will be long this year.

The new Snow White and Pinocchio charms were added to ShopDisney.com today. Disney's prices are the same as Pandora.

Also added today are the park-exclusive "it's a small world" clock face charm for $70 and the Peter Pan and pirate ship dangle for $75, both originally part of a 3-charm set that included the "I live in Fantasyland" dangle. When the 3-charm set was originally released it was rumored that the "I live in Fantasyland" dangle would only be available as part of the 3-charm set. So far that seems to be true.

The two park-exclusive charms (small world and Peter Pan) are on the Shop Disney Parks app, but the non-exclusive charms are not there.

I know Disney Springs has a Pandora store....can you tell me where the other stores in the parks that sell Pandora Disney Charms?
If I buy charms at the Pandora store in Disney Springs or at the stores in the park, would that be considered as a "Disney merchandise"?
One of the credit cards that I have gives me a discount when I purchase over $50 Disney merchandise. I wonder if this applies to Disney Charms?

I know Disney Springs has a Pandora store....can you tell me where the other stores in the parks that sell Pandora Disney Charms?
If I buy charms at the Pandora store in Disney Springs or at the stores in the park, would that be considered as a "Disney merchandise"?
One of the credit cards that I have gives me a discount when I purchase over $50 Disney merchandise. I wonder if this applies to Disney Charms?
The official Pandora store at Disney Springs does not give the same discount as the official Disney Shops. I know they did give us a 15% AP holder discount but I do not believe the Disney Visa discount applies when shopping there. World of Disney & The Co-op at Disney Springs are the ones that would apply the Disney Visa Discount. In the Parks it would be Mouse Gear in EPCOT, Uptown Jewelers in MK, Sunset Club Couture & Keystone Clothiers in HS & Discovery Trading Company in AK. There may be smaller selections in some other shops but those are the ones with the biggest selection with Uptown Jewelers having the largest selection on property. There is also at least one shop at each resort that will have a small selection of Pandora Jewelry. If you have an annual pass the 20% discount works.

The official Pandora store at Disney Springs does not give the same discount as the official Disney Shops. I know they did give us a 15% AP holder discount but I do not believe the Disney Visa discount applies when shopping there. World of Disney & The Co-op at Disney Springs are the ones that would apply the Disney Visa Discount. In the Parks it would be Mouse Gear in EPCOT, Uptown Jewelers in MK, Sunset Club Couture & Keystone Clothiers in HS & Discovery Trading Company in AK. There may be smaller selections in some other shops but those are the ones with the biggest selection with Uptown Jewelers having the largest selection on property. There is also at least one shop at each resort that will have a small selection of Pandora Jewelry. If you have an annual pass the 20% discount works.

There's also Ever After Jewelry in Disney Springs. They sell Pandora, Dooney & Bourke, etc. They are a Disney owned store; I got my 20% off AP discount there on a Crislu necklace.

There's also Ever After Jewelry in Disney Springs. They sell Pandora, Dooney & Bourke, etc. They are a Disney owned store; I got my 20% off AP discount there on a Crislu necklace.
Is that in the newer part that looks like an outlet mall to me or is it the shop in the co-op?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!