Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Adding more info about the Minnie charm I posted yesterday. It's not exclusive to Disney Parks; it's also available on the Pandora website (same price). Should also be available in Pandora jewelry stores.

Disneyland posted a new charm will be released tomorrow 2/20:

"Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!" Come get your @PANDORA_NA Mickey Mouse Club charm available 2/20 at Le Masquerade d'Orleans!

f06j54.jpg

Disney Springs announced the Mickey Mouse Club charm today, available at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at Disney Springs in WDW. Pandora responded to a price question with the following:
The Mickey Mouse Club charm retails for $85 USD and is only available in-store at Ever After Jewelry Co. and Le Masquerade D'Orleans on Disney property.

There are more charms on sale at ShopDisney.com, and reduced prices for some of the earlier charms on sale. All of the charms below are on sale at 50% off. List of all charms on sale can be found here.

Disneyland 60th Anniversary $37.50 (original price $75) reduced from earlier sale price of $45
Chef Mickey Mouse - Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 20th Anniversary $35 (original price $70)
Minnie Mouse "Minnie's Sparkling Bow" $40 (original price $80) reduced from earlier sale price of $60
Minnie Mouse Holiday Bow $40 (original price $80) reduced from earlier sale price of $48
Mickey Mouse "Peace, Love & Mickey" $27.50 (original price $55) reduced from earlier sale price of $38.50

Disney Vacation Club $32.50 (was $65)
Epcot Floral $35 (was $70) from Flower & Garden Festival 2016
Carousel $35 (was $70)
Chef Mickey Mouse - Epcot International Food & Wine Festival $32.50 (was $65) from 2016
Mickey Mouse Signature $30 (was $60)
Minnie Mouse Signature $30 (was $60)

The locations for that charm are not accurate. I have two friends who bought them today, at AKL and at AK. they said they were available all over.
Thanks for posting the locations where people have found the charm.

Last edited:
One more charm on sale at ShopDisney.com today. This is the silver Disneyland 60th charm that looks like Mickey's head with ears and has a 60 D symbol (picture here).

Mickey Mouse Disneyland 60th Anniversary $30 (was $60)

Yet another charm on sale today at ShopDisney.com - another from Disneyland's 60th celebration. This one is a dangle Mickey Mouse ear hat with blue cubic zirconia.

Mickey Mouse Disneyland 60 Year Anniversary Ear Hat $37.50 (was $75)

I went to my Pandora store yesterday and the SA told me that there is going to be an amazing new Disney Spring/Summer line.
Toy Story
Lion King
Aladdin

She said that they had a preview and they are gorgeous.

The sad news is there will be no morse catalogs, only flyers with the new items.
She had a few left, of the Winter 2018, if you are a fan of the catalogs make a quick trip to your local store.

Lastly there will be a buy more/save more promotion starting 3/21.

Happy Shopping everyone !

The luggage charm is now available on ShopDisney.com, as well as a new bracelet with a heart-shaped castle charm. Both are parks-exclusive.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Vacay Mode Suitcase / $60 / Disney item# 7501057372312P
Fantasyland Castle Heart bracelet / $90 / Disney item# 7501057372313MS

There are also two new Disney charms on the Pandora website, both are classic Dumbo-themed.

Dumbo Pendant / $65 / Pandora item# 797849CZ
Dumbo & Mrs Jumbo (My Precious Love in script on back) / $55 / Pandora item# 797850ENMX

30dhsv8.png
2e5qg5c.png

15s7nfl.jpg
30k7d06.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

I see charms are available at Epcot - which store(s)?

Also, are there any for sale in Animal Kingdom specific to Animal Kingdom?

Thanks! :)

Hi!

I’m pretty sure Mouse Gear is the only spot in Epcot that sells Pandora charms.

Not sure about your AK question. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that!

Hi!

The Shop Disney Parks app is a great resource to find shops that sell Pandora jewelry and even to determine where to find a specific charm. I’m not aware of any Animal Kingdom specific charms found only at AK. The Animal Kingdom charm, which is $60, can be found at many shops throughout Disneyworld.

At Disney Springs, the Ever After jewelry store has a nice selection of Pandora and offers a discount for Disney Visa cardholders. DS also has a stand-alone Pandora store.

Happy Charm Hunting!

New charm posted on ShopDisney.com today.

Fantasyland Castle Family Fun Charm / item# 7501057372318P / $70

Picture of one side (other has castle in silver):

3097t3r.jpg

Disney Food Blog (everything food at WDW and DLR!) posted pictures recently of three new Aladdin charms and a bangle bracelet available at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom at WDW.

Pictures can be seen at the following link - scroll down about half-way (or search for the text Pandora):
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...s-magic-kingdom-balloons-dole-whips-and-more/

Agrabah Castle dangle (gold-plated)
Magic Lamp dangle (gold-plated)
Magic Carpet Ride charm (Aladdin and Jasmine on carpet in silver with dark blue sky, on back the phrase "You Fill My World With Wonder")
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin bangle bracelet (silver, engraved with the phrase "Never Lose Your Sense of Wonder")

These can also be found in Pandora jewelry stores, they're not exclusive to Disney parks.

More pictures and details can be found at https://disneyfashionista.com/the-disney-x-pandora-aladdin-collection-is-pure-magic/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!