Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey’s Mix Magic in Disneyland was fun. It would be a shame though if there were no fireworks as part of the 50th celebration.

I loved MMM, but I saw it once with fireworks and once without, and the fireworks definitely made it better. I know at DL they have to cancle a lot fdue to the wind, so hopefully tha twouldn't be a problem at WDW.

Not surprised at all. The line to get into DCA was crazy long even at 4am. Also, from what I'm seeing, I'm not that excited by the ride. I'll try to ride it, but I'm not going to stress myself over it.

And I do feel really bad for people who don't get to go to the parks that often, or even more than once. The virtual queues mean that even if they wanted to wait for a ride they might never get a chance to ride it. It makes me sad.

I'm lucky since I can go all of the time. If I don't get it on one day, that's okay because I'll have another chance.

Mobile Order is also ridiculous. It's insane to have to order your food for the day by 6 AM! :oops:

I hate it so much! And it's been especially bad at DLR lately. I'm hearing that people haven't been able to mobile order anywhere as early as 2pm. That's ridiculous, especially since so many sit down restaurants are still closed or at reduced capacity. I really wish Disneyland would have waited to increase capacity until they could have increased capacity at restaurants and rides. It makes it really tough to spend $200+ per ticket when you're not even sure if you'll get to eat when you're hungry.

When I was at a Touch of Disney, all I wanted was a hot coffee and you could only mobile order it...there was a 5hr wait for the snack stand!

Canada Far and Wide Closing This Summer at EPCOT, Long-Term Status Uncertain

*Following up with another blog HERE who thinks it’s only temporary for F&aw booths...

My Canadian husband will be very unimpressed if this doesn't come back in time for our trip! 😳

Scratching my head about them updating the monorail by adding plastic dividers just in time for them to no longer be needed????

I know at some of our jobsites, we have/had to go full steam ahead with the Covid safety stuff even if we knew or think it will no longer be needed in the next few weeks. The owner of the site (private Company ) and both their insurance and our insurance had us following all needed safety installations/ppe/whatever even when it was in the works for them to no longer require it in the coming weeks.
Not sure if that is what is going on here, just a guestimate on my part.

I know at some of our jobsites, we have/had to go full steam ahead with the Covid safety stuff even if we knew or think it will no longer be needed in the next few weeks. The owner of the site (private Company ) and both their insurance and our insurance had us following all needed safety installations/ppe/whatever even when it was in the works for them to no longer require it in the coming weeks.
Not sure if that is what is going on here, just a guestimate on my part.
It just seems odd that it's being "unveiled" now. Shouldn't they have installed those dividers earlier? They've had similar ones on buses for many months. Strange timing to be just adding them now.

that makes me think they won’t be dropping the mask mandate this weekend.
No but maybe they will for all outdoors soon? I’ll take it for now. But my other question is what are they waiting for?? Will we have masks forever?? I don’t know of any other major businesses that are still requiring them. Also hopeful it means outdoor shows will open soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter