Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can only hold a Boarding Group for ROTR or Web Slingers- not both at the same time! I'm going to be a panicked mess trying to get on them each day! 😬

Exactly, and only once per day too. I mean, for WEB, I wanted to ride it, maybe buy a power band, see what it's like with them, tweak my loadout - 😁 It's the gamer in me!

I'd much rather VQ than hours in line.

Me too, but the problem is that it's not easy to get into the VQ, and if you can't, you don't get to ride.

I wish they'd keep the VQ, but then have a random lottery for a certain number of people every day so that if you were unable to get into the VQ, you still might have a chance to ride.

Last edited:
Mobile Order is also ridiculous. It's insane to have to order your food for the day by 6 AM! :oops:
I agree! I haven’t done it yet! If I can’t order it directly, I’m not ordering it 😝

How common is this? I don't think (though I could be mistaken) that I've ever been quite that SOL with mobile ordering, and actually prefer it to talking to a CM to order lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter