• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Dinoland to possibly be reimagined to Tropical Americas, featuring authentic experiences from Central and South America

Included teases of “We Don’t Talk about Bruno” and Indiana Jones
So Dinosaur will likely be rethemed as Indiana Jones. I wonder if Magic Kingdom expansion will now be completely Villains land. Encanto fits better in AK, IMO.

As others have pointed out...there's been a LOT going on recently. A pause is not the worst thing in the world, and I suspect it won't last terribly long.
compared to Land it doesn't get love. Land gets new things, activities etc pretty much every week. They also get their new things at light speed compared to World. Everyday maintenance at World pretty much stops anytime they put in a new attraction so it just gets more run down.

I'll admit, they really teased us with The Muppets to all be a decoy for the Figment meet and greet 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter