Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I swore my trip this past Spring was going to be my last until at least next year as I don't plan on renewing my AP, but I've been mulling trying to sneak in one more trip before it expires, LOL! The struggle is real!
Same here. We did not renew APs, but we still have two trips planned this year, one for MNSSHP and one for MVMCP. I also just ordered our Magic Bands+, which I had no intention of doing. I hadn't even thought about it and didn't know today was launch day, but when I saw info about it here, I decided to "just look" on the website. FOMO quickly kicked in and I texted my husband to choose quickly or I would choose for him! He chose Toy Story and I chose Princesses. Despite all the changes that I don't like, WDW is a tough addition to break!!! ::yes::

They used to have only one location in New Haven. They've since expanded to half a dozen other sites, I think Danbury is one of them.

Glad to hear I'm not the only pizza snob, LOL!
I'm pretty bad...lol. There are like 3 places in the DC metro area where I'll get pizza from.

Don't think I ever have ever tried to eat pizza at WDW ... If Via Napoli is the real deal, maybe I'll give that a try someday :)

First look at Disney's new MagicBand+ as online and in-store sales begin at Walt Disney World

The MagicBand+ comes pre-charged, but not to 100%. It is enough to pair and update the software and begin using it.

Charging the MagicBand+ requires you to supply your own USB type A charger and use the provided 6-inch cable with cradle. Approximate battery life can be seen in My Disney Experience and is expected to last 1 - 3 days, depending on use. Disney recommends daily overnight charging.

I jumped in the queue with 4,000+ in front of me. By the time I got in there were a bunch of styles available. I grabbed a Grogu for my grand nephew. I'm still in the shop and just counted 17 MB+ styles available. The Millennium Falcon that I got earlier this morning on the MDE app isn't there. Glad I grabbed it!

UPDATE: The Darth Vadar isn't in the shop either. Not sure if it or the Millennium Falcon were even available in the shop. They were on the app for resort stays and APs this morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter