Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via Napoli has real pizza and is a must do for me every trip.. not sure what that pizzafari thing is your trying to serve..
We had Via Napoli for the first time in April and loved it. It reminded me so much of the pizza my Nana used to make from scratch whenever I visited. Then, I realized she learned how to make it from her father who was from Naples...that's why it was so much like her pizza! Definitely planning on eating there again when we go in December.

MagicBand+ Bluetooth Pairing Issues Persist as Launch Day Nears

With MagicBand+ preparing to officially launch tomorrow, we hoped that Disney would’ve ironed out most of the kinks so the product is ready for guests. But alas, we continue to face issues with pairing on our MagicBand+ units even as launch day nears.

As we continue testing of our MagicBand+ before the launch tomorrow, we’ve found issues with pairing the bands to our phones via Bluetooth. While the band still functions perfectly fine as a standard MagicBand, allowing us to tap in to the parks, use Lightning Line, and make payments, the enhanced features only work when the MagicBand+ is paired to a smartphone via Bluetooth.

One of our MagicBand+ reads as “paired to device” despite refusing to connect via Bluetooth. What ends up happening is the app shows it as attempting to connect and times out after about 45 seconds.
As a result, we’re unable to modify any customization features or settings related to the band. When opening our Play Disney Parks App, we can still play the Fab 50 Quest game but only if the app is kept open.

Hi everyone! I have been off the site for a bit…after my trip to WDW last August, I thought maybe I’d take a break from going for awhile. But of course that didn’t last long and now I am in the midst of planning a 2023 trip lol. So I am excited to be following along on this thread again and seeing the news (and the dancing, of course!) :)

Oh Disney World. Everytime I try to walk away, you manage to get me to come back!
207AB097-BDD7-41E8-87FE-BB64BB556844.gif

Beloved Electric Umbrella Talking Trash Can Finally Returns to EPCOT

Its been two and a half years since we last saw the talking trash can at the Electric Umbrella in Future World, which has since been gutted and turned into the Connections Cafe & Eatery in World Celebration. While the can didn’t return to Connections when it opened in April, we finally found the can today in a rather out of the way spot — the Odyssey Pavilion!

Right behind a rather inconspicuous wall, right near the pavilion’s entrance is where you can find it now.

If DisneylandForward gets approval and includes significant additions (like Fantasy Springs), it could potentially become "better" (I know already up for debate :) ) than the WDW theme parks. Number of rides is already similar, and you don't have to deal with parks that are spread miles apart.

Ideally both WDW and DLR would have major updates in the coming years.

MagicBand+ Syncs Up Near-Perfectly with Beacons of Magic at EPCOT

As the day winds down at EPCOT and you’ve found every Fab 50 statue with your trusty MagicBand+, you might get ready to watch the Beacons of Magic at EPCOT. In case you didn’t hear, the Spaceship Earth-centric show syncs up to your wrist and lights up in the same patterns as the show! Naturally we tested it out this evening and found it works flawlessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter