Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I was able to pick up a $10.00 Disney Gift Card with the extra points. Thanks again:).

I was able to pick up a $10.00 Disney Gift Card with the extra points. Thanks again:).

awesome. I didn't know that was an option right now and just got one too. those are the only thing I ever use rewards for.

Y'all are brilliant!!!!! Heading over to get my gift card now! I've been sitting on a ton of points. I never could seen anything worth the equivalent of the cash/point exchange.

Double post. My bad. The stupid app didn't confirm that it had posted.

How well do YOU know The Jungle Book? Put your knowledge to the test and earn 5 points for trying: http://on.fb.me/12LBQeB!

Didn't know if everyone was aware of this. ^

Make sure to "like" DMR on FB. It's helpful if you don't always get the emails.

Darn looks like I missed the Disney Gift card, cant find it. Guess they sold out.

How often are the gift cards offered and how many points do you need to purchase each denomination of ten? We are brand-new DMC members and our first batch of movies are en route! I figured out how to enter the magic codes from previously purchased DVDs from this thread and added an easy 1,000 points or so! Thanks! Can someone explain the whole "trading" of codes? I'm not exactly sure what that entails-thank you!

25 points: (5 points each) Expires tomorrow!

Valentine
Rose
Chocolate
Sweetheart
Affection

pixiedust:

10 points each:

Frozen
Elsa

For winning Best Animated Feature Film & Best Original Song. Codes are good through today, 3/3, only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter