Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Heads up - be sure to check your email for extra points! Yesterday, I received a special email from DMR for an extra 50 points. Good luck, everyone! :goodvibes

got mine too. It was nice to get a little extra!!! Now I need them to offer another gift card. Those are my favorite rewards.

Has anyone seen a 50 pt bonus code when you enter a movie code? Seems like they used to come out once a month or so, but I haven't seen one in a while.

Just a little thank you to all of you who upload codes. I just received the extra kick I needed to redeem for a Disney Animators Jasmine doll! I used the code U13PEKSZZD for 25 pts (still live!) Going to save this doll to give to one of my daughters before our Disney trip this summer. Now, if only I could earn another 1150 pts before then, so I could get the Mulan doll for my other daughter! ;) Thanks again.

I only JUST stumbled upon the awesomeness of the DMR points the other day! I started going through all of my Disney DVDs and blurays. Apparently, you can only enter 10 codes/day, so I'm at my limit until tomorrow. However, I'm already up to almost 1100 points and have quite a few DVDs/blurays to look through for more codes...feels like Christmas! Yea!

Hi Everyone,

Is it just me, or was there Delta gift cards you could get with your DMR points before? I cannot find them on the site now.

Hi Everyone,

Is it just me, or was there Delta gift cards you could get with your DMR points before? I cannot find them on the site now.

There were Delta Vacations rewards, but it's been a while since I looked.

yes they have always been that way, which you would think with Disney they would want you to book directly through them.

Yes, always been that way. I would hate for someone to spend their points ordering it, only find it didn't work for airfare alone, but had to purchase a whole (usually overpriced) vacation. :furious:

5 points each for:

Valentine
Rose
Sweetheart
Chocolate
Affection

Points are good until 2/14/14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter