Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

TheDisneyPrep said:
Thanks for sharing! Just used them!

How do people find out about these codes?

I find out through their Facebook feed & emails from disneymovierewards.com, as well as here.

:wave2: I'm new to DMR. I can't believe I'm missed out all these years. I always assumed those codes were expired, so I never bothered BUT to my surprise they go in!
So far I've redeemed my points for Tangled, John Carter, & Poyno. So happy:)

Do u guys think there's going to be bonus codes for April fools? Cause when my brother finished playing the Disney Challenge game it said the "next Challenge is on March 31"?

I got 6 "mystery points"...is that typically what people are talking about? I'm new at this!

I'm new to the thread, never knew about mystery points because my husband apparently was receiving all the emails. Now he forwards them to me, and I got 6 as well.

Bonus codes for Easter-5 points each...rumbly, melting, Travers, Clover, Dottie, Zarina. Clover doesn't seem to be redeeming correctly right now, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter