Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hit the Tiana wall this morning.
Eudora - 6
Naveen - leveling to 6
Odie - 4
Louis - 4
EV - 20000

Now will collect gumbo and level someone else when Naveen finishes in 30 minutes.

Eudora is on her last task before I Hit the Tiana time wall. I will use the extra time to collect gumbo.

EC 23k
Gumbo 53
Eudora lv 6
Naveen lv 6
Louis lv 5
Odie lv 4

I was at 25 in the mini event before I went to sleep now I am at 44. I don’t really care about the mini event and I don’t faithfully check every hour but thought I would do it just to get whatever extra ec I could. However if I got the gems I wouldn’t be sad and if I get the trophy I will be ecstatic. I don’t have enough useless decorations :rotfl:

Last edited:

Might as well do the same:

Naveen - 6
Eudora - 6
Louis - 5
Mama Odie - 3

Cri-Kee: 5
Anastasia - ready for 10

Cri-Kee is close to ready for 6. Anastasia has be ready to max for a few days, but will start finishing her off in 2 1/2 days. Next 2 characters can be welcomed in 3 1/2 days, and I don’t trust myself to not level up anymore of my PatF characters that close to new characters.

My PatF list looks similar to yours. Odie is stuck at the 3, Louis at 4, while Naveen & Eudora are holding at 6. The upside, 110 gumbo, 25 EC.

Everybody else:
Cri-Kee at 5
Vanellope at 8
The Mayor at 8 [ready for 9]
Anastasia Tremaine at 9

Sounds like I'm about to hit the Tiana time wall. Eudora should be finished with her 12 hour task in about 30 minutes.

Naveen - 5
Eudora - 5
Louis - 4
Mama Odie - 3

Only Louis is ready to level up. Gumbo seems to be lagging a bit since I have 65 out of 160.
EC is at 17,400.
I have the Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Emporium, Goin' Down the Bayou, and Tiana's Palace built.

My levels:
Eudora 6
Haveen 6
Louis 5
Mama Odie 4

All ready to level again except Louis... I will probably move Odie to 5 later today... With 3 more days to go, there is plenty of time for me to max out her tokens...

In my Windows game, I still have 3 hours before the Bayou finishes so I can start working on the rest of these tasks to get to the Tiana time wall. My character leveling is ridiculously slow. Going to do Louis and Mayor today/overnight. Hopefully get Mama Odie to 3 first thing in the morning and then can send Drizella off for her 24 hours.

Eudora 6
Naveen 5
Louis - ready for 4
Mama Odie 2
Anastasia 8
Drizella - Ready for 10
Mayor - Ready for 9
Vanellope - 8
Yesss - still collecting for 10

In IOS, I am at the time wall and Louis is leveling up to 4 and then I can send the Mayor off to do his level 10 and then I'm done with all the "old" characters. Otherwise,

Cri-kee 5
Eudora, Naveen 6
Mama Odie, Louis 4

I go home on Thursday, and then can work on more regular check-ins when we go into the "why was the first part of the event so easy and the second half so hard" phase.

It seems like every event there is always one character and/or item that is a real pain in the *** to collect, and for this event that award goes to Louis’s Trumpet! I think I collected my final ear hat last night for Loise, level 5, and am currently 0/15 for Trumpets. Wish they did a better job of balancing out items and who collects them. With the Gumbo limitations, it’s not like we can finish leveling anyone up anyways.

Speaking about Gumbo, I wish every PatF character had a Gumbo job, even if it were 2 or 4 hours. Currently have 2 PatF characters with nothing to collect and sending them out on longer Gumbo jobs is better than nothing.

It seems like every event there is always one character and/or item that is a real pain in the *** to collect, and for this event that award goes to Louis’s Trumpet! I think I collected my final ear hat last night for Loise, level 5, and am currently 0/15 for Trumpets. Wish they did a better job of balancing out items and who collects them. With the Gumbo limitations, it’s not like we can finish leveling anyone up anyways.

Speaking about Gumbo, I wish every PatF character had a Gumbo job, even if it were 2 or 4 hours. Currently have 2 PatF characters with nothing to collect and sending them out on longer Gumbo jobs is better than nothing.

I actually find it easier to collect gumbo from the tap guys every hour then by characters or with the two /one, so be careful what you ask for lol

I actually find it easier to collect gumbo from the tap guys every hour then by characters or with the two /one, so be careful what you ask for lol

Sorry, might not have been as clear as I could have been with my post. For starters I agree with you, I prefer they way they do it now with the 2 hour tapper and wasn’t suggesting they get rid of them. I hatted past events where we had to collect items the 1 hour jobs, in addition all the other items. I was thinking having a longer, say 4 hour job, in addition to the tapper. That way, if a PatF character doesn’t have any items to collect you can collect gumbo, but if they have other items to collect, the gumbo job isn’t worth the time,

Sorry, might not have been as clear as I could have been with my post. For starters I agree with you, I prefer they way they do it now with the 2 hour tapper and wasn’t suggesting they get rid of them. I hatted past events where we had to collect items the 1 hour jobs, in addition all the other items. I was thinking having a longer, say 4 hour job, in addition to the tapper. That way, if a PatF character doesn’t have any items to collect you can collect gumbo, but if they have other items to collect, the gumbo job isn’t worth the time,
I have a really weird feeling that the two-for-one collection might be returning with Tiana. Not sure why, but I wouldn't put it past those idiot interns. Didn't we also have to do something like that for BH6 or Stitch?

Last edited:
Well, just hit the Tiana timewall - so guess my fretting about slow drop rates on Mama Odie was a bit silly

Stats:
- Eudora Level 6
- Naveen Level 5 (but just need 6 more gumbo to then level him up)
- Loius is Level 4 (just need on eear hat to be able to level him)
- Mama Odie I just leveled to 4
- 25k EC

Came in second in the trophy event so did get the trophy. That an one dandelion lamp are my only decoraitons

Well, just hit the Tiana timewall - so guess my fretting about slow drop rates on Mama Odie was a bit silly

Stats:
- Eudora Level 6
- Naveen Level 5 (but just need 6 more gumbo to then level him up)
- Loius is Level 4 (just need on eear hat to be able to level him)
- Mama Odie I just leveled to 4
- 25k EC

Came in second in the trophy event so did get the trophy. That an one dandelion lamp are my only decoraitons
Congrats:flower1:

I’m not feeling the love for PatF. Hopefully it will improve. My stats are:
Naveen - 7
Eudora - 7
Louis - 5
Mama Odie - 3
Cri-Kee - 5
The Mayer - 9 ( still with 2 missing ears for 10)

32k EC

Collecting lots & lots & lots of gumbo... the battle is real folks...

I think you're catching up with the main story, which helps in terms of #s of characters you can use, plus you're done a bunch of these events and collected characters that way, too. :goodvibes
That might be why. I haven’t bought any premium characters (with gems) besides the ones from wreck it Ralph and this event so sometimes I feel so far behind. I feel like I can never save gems for anything but events

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter