Disney Magic Kingdoms

Do not trust myself to not level up another PatF character for another day, so decided to start Anastasia on her final 24 hour level.

Now officially down to one non PatF character Cri-Kee.

Cri-Kee: 6

Naveen - ready for 7
Eudora - ready for 7
Louis - 5
Mama Odie - 5

31.5K EC
102 Gumbo

My PatF characters are all ready to level up except for Louis. I should at least have all his hats by the time Tiana opens, but the trumpets will still be outstanding.

61 measly gumbo
33K EC

And I'm having a brain fart - can I still purchase Charlotte with gems if I have someone leveling up in the castle or do I need to wait until the castle is empty?

My PatF characters are all ready to level up except for Louis. I should at least have all his hats by the time Tiana opens, but the trumpets will still be outstanding.

61 measly gumbo
33K EC

And I'm having a brain fart - can I still purchase Charlotte with gems if I have someone leveling up in the castle or do I need to wait until the castle is empty?
You can still purchase even if the castle is busy.

Def a feature the interns wouldn’t overlook. Gotta get that moolah (even if gems lol)

Do not trust myself to not level up another PatF character for another day, so decided to start Anastasia on her final 24 hour level.

Now officially down to one non PatF character Cri-Kee.

Cri-Kee: 6

Naveen - ready for 7
Eudora - ready for 7
Louis - 5
Mama Odie - 5

31.5K EC
102 Gumbo

Following your excellent example of avoiding temptation, after the last of her tokens dropped this morning, I chose to level Yesss up L10.
Drumroll...all WIR collections are finished - now that makes me want to shout “yesss”!

I have a really weird feeling that the two-for-one collection might be returning with Tiana. Not sure why, but I wouldn't put it past those idiot interns. Didn't we also have to do something like that for BH6 or Stitch?

Do you have inside info??? I really really really hope you are wrong on this one.

Surprised I stayed caught up considering I spent the last 4 days in Hawaii and only logging in twice each day. Mama Odie dropped pretty easy for me and is now at level 3, and Eudora will finish her 12 hour task overnight giving me a few extra days to level up more before Tiana.

Hawaii...so beautiful...which island?

I just leveled up Vanellope to 10 and am done with WiR!

Naveen - 6 ready for 7
Odie - 4 ready for 5
Eudora needs 10 more hats and Louis needs 5 more trumpets, hope they don’t interfere too much when Tiana unlocks.

I have a really weird feeling that the two-for-one collection might be returning with Tiana. Not sure why, but I wouldn't put it past those idiot interns. Didn't we also have to do something like that for BH6 or Stitch?
So I just noticed something curious on Charlotte and the tasks she ‘helps with’. I’m wondering what the lantern and lily pad tokens are for? Doesn’t seem to match past comfy outfits. I’m wondering if it’s an eventual 2 for 1 type collection task?
I actually made this prediction early on when I saw Charlotte’s “helps with” tokens. So I expect it will either be for Tiana’s comfy costume or to defeat Dr. Facilier

They reallyyyyy need to open up more land if they are going to have another event with buildings. I had to put a few in storage for this event and I don’t think I own as many attractions as a lot of you on this board.

And I opened up the 3m spot of land too and still don’t have enough room.

No 2 for 1 for Tiana. Has to be something with Facilier.

I bought Charlotte with the 300 gems. I have 25 so I’m glad she was only 300!! I would much rather buy characters than attractions. I just now started characters collecting for tiana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter