Disney Magic Kingdoms

3/10 so far on the kelp after 24 hrs. Two of those were from the very first round. This has been the trend for me lately: barely any at first and then suddenly all. I hope that’s the case with Ariel also. I hope to welcome her by Wednesday at the latest.

That’s exactly what’s happened with me also! I just got my 4th, so I’m hoping to I can welcome her by tomorrow night and do her 8 hour quest overnight.

It is. Sebastian and Flounder each have their own quest to get a flower. But those individual quests stop after completing them. Pairings are the only ones capable of collecting the remaining 8 flowers:
Sebastian + Flounder
Triton + Scuttle
Eric + Ursula
Okay thanks! It will take me a long time to get the flowers since I can only do one 4-hr task to get them.

What level does Ursula need to be to collect the flowers with Eric?

In my IOS game, I only had her at 2 and she could do it.

Also, you need to have the Under the Sea attraction (I am still 21 gems away in my Windows for being able to purchase, *sigh*)

Yeeessss!

Had a great drop rate for Ariel in my IOS game, and she's now being Welcomed.

Windows is going "average." I only have 2 of the 3 pairs to work with (19 gems short for Under the Sea, but Hiro is upgrading for 5, and today's 2 gems will bring it down to 12. Just wish I could get a little parade help). So I only have 5 kelp flowers so far. No reason to panic yet, but I'm glad I can move along in one of the games.

EDIT: Both pairs came through in my Windows game. Up to 7. Only 3 more to go, and Hiro is going to be upgrading for 23 more hours. So with a decent drop as soon as he finishes, I should hopefully be able to Welcome Ariel (then that will give me 20 gems for finishing the set, and I can get Under the Sea tomorrow too.).

Last edited:
Another 0/3. I hope I get something before I go to sleep tonight!

3/10 so far on the kelp after 24 hrs. Two of those were from the very first round. This has been the trend for me lately: barely any at first and then suddenly all. I hope that’s the case with Ariel also. I hope to welcome her by Wednesday at the latest.
You and I are sharing a boat. All 3 of my first tasks dropped flowers and I've had 0 drops in 28 hours so I'm still stuck at 3. Fingers crossed I'll get 1 tonight.:cool:

I have 5/10 kelp flowers. Hopefully I can get Ariel by bedtime tomorrow (I only have 2 sets working on flowers since I didn't buy the premium attraction). Does anyone know what level each character needs to be at to help with the various tokens for Ariel's mermaid costume? I figure I might as well start leveling characters up if necessary since I'm just about maxed out on clams.

My drop rate for the Kelp flower is terrible, I only have 2. I just sent them all out again, hopefully I will get all 3.

Sebastian is at level 5, Ursula at level 3 and everyone else (except Ariel) is at level 4.

What do the fabrics look like? Are they the ones that Minnie and Jack Sparrow need for their costumes?
fish scale fabric and it’s not for sale at Merlin’s shop

My little kingdom is very busy. Just started working towards Ariel’s costume. Just welcomed Barbossa. Collecting for Mowgli. Every character who isn’t at 10 is ready to level up so not much collecting happening beyond PotC and TLMM.

Last edited:
Hoping to welcome Ursula before bed. Have 4 characters out on tasks for the 2 more ear hats I need. I will find out in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter