Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just unlocked the tasks to get Ariel's kelp flowers. Slowly making some progress. Very slowly.

I just unlocked the tasks to get Ariel's kelp flowers. Slowly making some progress. Very slowly.

SLOOWWLY seems to be the operative word. After no kelp drops all yesterday; this morning I got my first, second and third pink kelp.

Ariels mermaid form is still locked even after you welcome her, do her 8 hour quest and get the best of both worlds quest at the side. It still says ‘this time limited content is not currently available’ when you view from the costume shop. So anyone still collecting kelp flowers, do not worry about catching up since no one is able to get her mermaid form yet anyway. Don’t remember if this was the case also in Big Hero 6 event and Baymax Armor, if we had to wait a little bit or not?

Current progress:

Windows:

-trying to level up Triton to level 3 with one trident and ear token to go;needed for Moment of Truth quest
-Triton 2,Sebastian 5,Scuttle 4,Triton 2,Eric 1

iPad:

-same except without Eric(and I'm one ear-ritating token short of welcoming Bambi.)

Reward today is a festival lantern;wonder if the Mulan chests are returning?

Ariels mermaid form is still locked even after you welcome her, do her 8 hour quest and get the best of both worlds quest at the side. It still says ‘this time limited content is not currently available’ when you view from the costume shop. So anyone still collecting kelp flowers, do not worry about catching up since no one is able to get her mermaid form yet anyway. Don’t remember if this was the case also in Big Hero 6 event and Baymax Armor, if we had to wait a little bit or not?
I was about to ask if there will be clams needed in getting Ariel’s mermaid form. I wanted to level up all TLM characters to 5 but I’m not sure if there will still be enough if we need them for Ariel’s costume.

Is it normal for Sebastian to try getting kelp flowers by himself the first time? I have him on a quest by himself trying to get a kelp flower. I also have triton and scuttle together trying to get a kelp flower. I didn’t feel like I did all of the quests needed to start collecting kelp flowers but I’m not complaining.

What level does Ursula need to be to collect the flowers with Eric?

I currently have Ursula at Level 3 and I have been able to send her out to collect the kelp flowers with Eric. Now does that mean they have collected any?!!?!? of course not. Darn kelp flowers.

After 36 hours I've been offered the "chance" to buy Aerial and a hat and stand for £9.99. How long do these offers normally last - I've only accumulated 1 kelp flower despite religiously sending out all 6 characters every 4 hours. No desire to spend unnecessary money but would be really disappointed if I can't finish this one.

Mine says: Upgrade Ariel to Level 2 in the shop

I just checked and mine also says this now. Theres a thread on the gameloft forums about the Ariel costume being unobtainable and a community manager replied saying they are working on a fix, so I assume there was a problem and it has now been fixed.

It’s not upgrading alone, getting her to level 2 changes it to the complete more quests message, that said I’d yet to send her on that 8hr task. Level 2 also opens a 2hr side task

Is it normal for Sebastian to try getting kelp flowers by himself the first time? I have him on a quest by himself trying to get a kelp flower. I also have triton and scuttle together trying to get a kelp flower. I didn’t feel like I did all of the quests needed to start collecting kelp flowers but I’m not complaining.
It is. Sebastian and Flounder each have their own quest to get a flower. But those individual quests stop after completing them. Pairings are the only ones capable of collecting the remaining 8 flowers:
Sebastian + Flounder
Triton + Scuttle
Eric + Ursula

I currently have Ursula at Level 3 and I have been able to send her out to collect the kelp flowers with Eric. Now does that mean they have collected any?!!?!? of course not. Darn kelp flowers.
Ursula’s at Level 3 on mine, too. I’m hoping to level her up by tomorrow. (Just need 2 more necklaces.) Might increase the chance of dropping the flowers. LOL who am I kidding, it’s a thoughtless idea. :rolleyes1

It’s not upgrading alone, getting her to level 2 changes it to the complete more quests message, that said I’d yet to send her on that 8hr task. Level 2 also opens a 2hr side task
Please update us once you learn what tokens are needed for her costume. Thanks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter