disney license plate purses ~ update post 18 & 41

oh my that must of been scary...did you know at the time what was going on?
we were living in NJ at the time. one of our friends DS was a flt attendant and was supposed to be on the flight that crashed in the field....they over booked the attendants, they did rock,paper, scissors, she won and got off!

we knew of some people who lost a loved one in the towers...such a sad time.

oh my that must of been scary...did you know at the time what was going on?
we were living in NJ at the time. one of our friends DS was a flt attendant and was supposed to be on the flight that crashed in the field....they over booked the attendants, they did rock,paper, scissors, she won and got off!

we knew of some people who lost a loved one in the towers...such a sad time.

they said a plane had crased into the towers but didnt realize it was terriorists at the time -- i will tell you the whole story over drinks some day :thumbsup2
Jennifer

they said a plane had crased into the towers but didnt realize it was terriorists at the time -- i will tell you the whole story over drinks some day :thumbsup2
Jennifer

that must of been very never racking for you! your on for a drink!!

Have to let you know that my awesome World Showcase purse arrived today!!! The top, front and bottom are the Epcot words and the sides and complete back are the world showcase flags with Mickey standing in front of them!! It has a long purple strap and a concord grape juice cap that attaches to a very strong magnet!!!
Your dad is so talented Jen.

Have to let you know that my awesome World Showcase purse arrived today!!! The top, front and bottom are the Epcot words and the sides and complete back are the world showcase flags with Mickey standing in front of them!! It has a long purple strap and a concord grape juice cap that attaches to a very strong magnet!!!
Your dad is so talented Jen.

welcome to "The Awesome Purse Club"!!!!

AK and Scorcerer Mickey. Mine is on it's way too :)
Yay! another two club members!!!

let me guess, you got a Scorcerer one too!

aren't they amazing :love:
going to use mine tomorrow night, we are taking Mom to see Mary Poppins for her mothers day gift!

I just found this thread and I love your Dad's work. They are all calling my name (especially the Boardwalk & Contemporary ones).
They are just the cutest!!

Just a friendly reminder that for sale items are against DISBoards policies. ;)

I've altered some posts in case you noticed. However I hope Jen's dad continues to share his craft for all of us to gawk at and drool over.

Just a friendly reminder that for sale items are against DISBoards policies. ;)

I've altered some posts in case you noticed. However I hope Jen's dad continues to share his craft for all of us to gawk at and drool over.

THANKS BUFFY!!! i dont want to break any rules and get kicked off
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter