disney license plate purses ~ update post 18 & 41

logan&tylersmama

DIS Veteran
also see post 18 and 41 for update

my father has been making me purses out of license plates -- i have about 20 of them now -- Maine, CT, NY, Hartford Whalers, Carolina Hurricanes, September 11th, breast cancer, south Carolina handicapped one, ~~ but since i haven't been feeling well --he sent me a care package today -- he made me two Disney ones and sent them to me today -- I have a great dad!!!

here is the front of them -- my dad uses old rubber from tires for the clasp -- and then an old bottle cap
DSCF0081-1.jpg

here is the back of them
DSCF0079-1.jpg

inside of the flag one
DSCF0083-1.jpg

inside of the mickey one
DSCF0082-1.jpg

i get alot of comments about my licence plate purses -- guys are always wanting to touch them :confused3:rotfl2:

Wow he has quite the talent!!! they are so cute!!
sounds like he brighten your day!!!

keeping you in my prayers :goodvibes

Very nice! Your Dad is very talented. :)

Hope you're feeling better:hug: Thanks for sharing! Those are awesomeness! I have so many Disney plates through the years... I could totally picture them!
Terrific talent! He'd make a killing! LOL.

I bet they made your day!!

So, when your dad gets his etsy shop going... PM me please! These are way too stinkin cute!

well my father just called and "won" about 100 disney license plates on ebay --- so I see alot more disney purses in my future :) He said he has animal kingdom, mgm, 25 years, 15 years, epcot, some cruise ones --- i will have to post pictures when i get home
he is lucky he is cute
Jennifer

:love: love them! I have two state plate purses and they are AWESOME. You're Disney ones are too cute! What a lucky find 100 Disney plates! More pictures when they are done.

my father has a problem --- he cant stop buying license plates and making purses with them -- he just bought over 100 disney plates :rotfl2:

here are some pictures of the new ones

front
purse2.jpg

back
purse1.jpg

more plates
plates3.jpg

plates.jpg

plates2.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2160.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2158.jpg

what do you think???

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter