disney license plate purses ~ update post 18 & 41

Those are so fantastic! Did you bring up selling them to him? He could make even more money to buy even more license plates! Tell him that. :) People pay upwards of $50 for those, and they would do especially well with the Disney name on them!

Jennifer They are just so cute. Would you mind telling me what he the inside covering is? Is it fabric or paper? Your dad is a very talented man. :)

Jennifer They are just so cute. Would you mind telling me what he the inside covering is? Is it fabric or paper? Your dad is a very talented man. :)

He lines them with felt --- they are deep enough to fit a checkbook in standing on its end -- They dont hold a ton - I have my checkbook - a change purse a few pens, lipstick, an id-holder and cell phone.

Hope this helps
Jennifer

Those are so fantastic! Did you bring up selling them to him? He could make even more money to buy even more license plates! Tell him that. :) People pay upwards of $50 for those, and they would do especially well with the Disney name on them!

I would totally buy one.

he isnt very computer savey -- he wouldnt begin to know how to open, run, or update an Esty shop (i dont think i do either for that matter) :lmao: and he just learned how to email pictures, and shop ebay --- dont think he would be able to sell on ebay :rotfl2:

Jennifer

Are you kidding? Those are awesome. He seriously needs to find a way to sell those online. He could totally support his license plate habit and make some extra cash as a bonus. I can see it now: pick your plate, pick your fabric liner and he constructs. Could easily go for $50. :rolleyes1 If he decides to set up shop please let me know.

Jennifer, Etsy is super easy to use. and unlike ebay the fees are low. and you just list it and wait. each listing stays active for 3 months.

those would make some great easter gifts. :)

These are beyond cute! I :love:LOVE:love: the CR plate! If I did not have a Disney trip coming up I would snap that one up! Maybe after Disney! :goodvibes

The other thing he could do is take them to a craft fair - but that's WAY more work than an etsy shop.

If he was going the craft fair route, he should probably pick an indoor craft fair between September and November, where tables are supplied, so he'd only have to lug his stock.

We have a big one in September called the "carrot festival" where people really buy.

I googled 'how to set up an etsy shop" There is tons of help out there!
http://www.etsy.com/storque/seller-handbook/a-beginners-guide-to-starting-a-shop-on-etsy-1721/

The other thing he could do is take them to a craft fair - but that's WAY more work than an etsy shop.

If he was going the craft fair route, he should probably pick an indoor craft fair between September and November, where tables are supplied, so he'd only have to lug his stock.

We have a big one in September called the "carrot festival" where people really buy.

I googled 'how to set up an etsy shop" There is tons of help out there!
http://www.etsy.com/storque/seller-handbook/a-beginners-guide-to-starting-a-shop-on-etsy-1721/

:rotfl2: you guys are enablers!!! i would love to help him with a craft fair but he lives in SC and I am in CT -- he is retired but keeping busy --- ughhh.... looks like i will be managing an esty shop in my future:confused3
Jennifer

the 2000 one that has Goofy on it, the year Megan was born and Jim's favorite character all in one sweet little package!

:rotfl2: you guys are enablers!!! i would love to help him with a craft fair but he lives in SC and I am in CT -- he is retired but keeping busy --- ughhh.... looks like i will be managing an esty shop in my future:confused3
Jennifer

Jennifer, its not hard at all. He could probably manage it himself for the most part, since he can email and load pics. Thats pretty much the jist of it. Let me know if you need help. I think mine took 5 mins to establish. took me another month or two to have something to list in it. :rolleyes1

just finished this morning -- what do you think

pursedisney1.jpg

pursedisney2.jpg

pursedisney6.jpg

pursedisney3.jpg

pursedisney4.jpg

pursedisney9.jpg

I looked on etsy and they are going for $25 - $40 but NONE of them are as nice as his.

I wonder if he could make a scrapbook out of one? At first glance, I thought that's what the one of mickey at the bottom of the Coronado Springs Pool pyramid was.

I haven't been on the craft type boards in a while and just saw these. All I can say is AWESOME and I want one. LOL. To cute for words.

This is my first time on the craft board. I can't believe how talented some people are!! athose are so awesome. Are they for sale somewhere now?

OMG!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!! :dance3: Really though, I'm picturing a different one for each park and maybe a resort one also. And of course my girls need them too!!:lmao: Oh, and i second the scrapbook idea, or even just small simple photo albums. And he needs to figure out matching wallets, like those hard sided snap ones, and/ or a checkbook cover. :thumbsup2

new purses :)
my 9-11 purse I was pregnant with my first child flying alone during 9-11 and our plane was in direct root with the one that went down in PA -- we had to do an emergency landing in Ohio -- so 9-11 has a special meaning to me as well as to so many other people
DSCF2047.jpg

DSCF2046.jpg

monorail :) this one is MINE!!!
DSCF2049.jpg

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2045.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter