Disney gives gay couples 'Fairy Tale Weddings'

I hope that polaticians can stand up and take notice and this finally pushes past the red tape and allows for same sex couples to finally marry legally in the US. If it doesn't just come up to Canada you can get married here legally we don't like to crush peoples dreams and spirit here. This coming from a happily married hetero male LOL why should your partners gender dictate wether or not you can get married that is an archaric way of thinking and the church and state needs to take off the blinders and get with reality.

I just wanted to say :cool1: :cool1: . It's certainly about time Disney opened up their Fairytale Wedding services to all. I was so dissapointed in Disney when I saw their original stance weeks ago and I'm thrilled they've allowed logic to triumph over bigotry.

Congrats to all who can now plan their weddings:cheer2:

I hope that polaticians can stand up and take notice and this finally pushes past the red tape and allows for same sex couples to finally marry legally in the US. If it doesn't just come up to Canada you can get married here legally we don't like to crush peoples dreams and spirit here. This coming from a happily married hetero male LOL why should your partners gender dictate wether or not you can get married that is an archaric way of thinking and the church and state needs to take off the blinders and get with reality.
I agree. Glad to see that many of my gay friends have similar rights in Scotland and can enter into civil partnerships, even a ceremony conducted by a Registar :goodvibes

Thanks, Alex! Nice to see you in our happy home!

Viki and Rick do a great job with this board, it's rarely on the webmaster radar screen.
Just good to remind everyone once in a while that we will keep this board a safe place and they have plenty of backup if they need it :)

Viki and Rick do a great job with this board, it's rarely on the webmaster radar screen.
Just good to remind everyone once in a while that we will keep this board a safe place and they have plenty of backup if they need it :)

You people hear that? Anyone messes up and Viki or I don't catch ya, you will suffer the wrath of Alex or Kathy. It's true. I've seen it happen and it's not pretty.

You people hear that? Anyone messes up and Viki or I don't catch ya, you will suffer the wrath of Alex or Kathy. It's true. I've seen it happen and it's not pretty.

Okay enough with the menacing-
Let's all go to our "happy place" shall we! :cloud9:

I'm happy about this for two reasons: As a gay person, I am glad to see gay couples being treated equally under Disney's policies. As a Disney stockholder, I'm glad to see that Disney is no longer turning away all the money to be made from gay couples. Everyone wins.

I just wanted to say that I'm very happy for you guys, and I'm glad you'll be able to have the wedding of your dreams in Disney if you want.

I just heard the news.:woohoo: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo:

I have never ventured over here but this deserves:

4.gif

Congrats to you all !!!!!

Urgh!

I just responded (on another thread) to a person spewing venom.

I wish I could really let it roll off of me. I do believe in letting peple have their own beliefs. BUT, I don't believe in using those beliefs to HURT others.

Why do people think that in order for me to qualify as open minded I have to be okay with being attacked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter