Disney gives gay couples 'Fairy Tale Weddings'

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone!!

As long as a middle aged homemaker, married for 35 years, with two children and 6 grandkids thinks this is a good thing there is hope for the world.

What this world needs now, and always, is love.

Slightly Goofy

Friends, I've had suggestions to delete various responses to this wonderful news and I respect the request, but I think deleting actually feeds negative behavior. You all have proven me right about that time and time again. I would much rather have a community of folk strong enough to laugh in the face of absurdity, shaking the dust off their shoes, and moving on then one where we constantly monitor to make sure we're all being good people.

So, please continue the celebration!!! :grouphug:

I just want to say congrats to all of you!!!! I am usually just a lurker around these parts but this I felt I had to comment on.

mickey_and_minney_200.jpg

Mickey and Minnie say, "Hooray!"

Disney-Wedding.jpg

What a magical view!

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone!

I think this is my favorite part of the article/video that XETV did (responding to those who are opposed to Disney's decision):

Disney spokesman Donn Walker sees it quite differently saying quote, "We are not in the business of making judgments about the lifestyles of our guests. We are in the hospitality business, and our parks and resorts are open to everyone."

I have to add a big...
WOW!
at this news.
Paul and I are celebrating our 25th on the 11th.
And we only just (2 years) became legal since MA let us.
It would have been great to commemorate the big 25 at WDW.
I'm still happy for the rest of you.:yay:

I have to add a big...
WOW!
at this news.

Congrats on 25!!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

It's funny, we seem to have quite a few VERY long-term lesbian and gay couples on this board.

Did a passion for WDW select for us or did we select for WDW? :confused3

Thanks Ms. V.
And praise be to Disney for seeing the light! :idea:
I love them even more!:love:

Friends, I've had suggestions to delete various responses to this wonderful news and I respect the request, but I think deleting actually feeds negative behavior. You all have proven me right about that time and time again. I would much rather have a community of folk strong enough to laugh in the face of absurdity, shaking the dust off their shoes, and moving on then one where we constantly monitor to make sure we're all being good people.

That and Viki and I can always do a drive by smack down when we're cranky.

Hopefully the couples who do participate in the Fairy Tale Wedding will post lots and lots of pictures. Maybe there can be a photo sticky once they start coming in.:cheer2:

Congratulations to you all, especially to you Rick, you have always been so nice to my daughter Sparx here on the dis! She really thinks a lot of you!.

I hope to see some of you over one the weddings and honeymoon board. We have a blast over there!

Congratulations to you all, especially to you Rick, you have always been so nice to my daughter Sparx here on the dis! She really thinks a lot of you!.

I hope to see some of you over one the weddings and honeymoon board. We have a blast over there!

Hey there! Not hard being nice to Sparx, she's a pretty cool chick! And she's got a heck of a more impressive intellect than a lot of adults I've come across. TRUST me.

And I've already started posting on the wedding board!

I have to add a big...
WOW!
at this news.

Happy 25th to both of you !!!!!!:hug:

Congrats on 25!!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

It's funny, we seem to have quite a few VERY long-term lesbian and gay couples on this board.

Did a passion for WDW select for us or did we select for WDW? :confused3

its one of the top 5 things I look for in a man....
1-Gay
2-single
3-has job
4-doesn't live at home
5-loves Disney.

That and Viki and I can always do a drive by smack down when we're cranky.

That's what I love about you two. <keeping an eye out for a drive by smack down>

:grouphug: :yay: :woohoo:

Happy 25th to both of you !!!!!!:hug:

its one of the top 5 things I look for in a man....
1-Gay
2-single
3-has job
4-doesn't live at home
5-loves Disney.

That's what I love about you two. <keeping an eye out for a drive by smack down>

:grouphug: :yay: :woohoo:

Exactly and for my latest action you should check out the Rumors Board! In fact, pull up a chair and join me!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Exactly and for my latest action you should check out the Rumors Board! In fact, pull up a chair and join me!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Or not! I'm afraid my brand of troll-deflecting humor fell flat. :confused3:confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter