• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you also get shop bonus at BB for buying online? I purchased the airpods and they are on the weekly ad. I do see the shop pending but no bonus yet. Also I used a reward cert on it since i can't use them on my gift cards and made a rookie mistake. The subtotal ended up being 99.99. I was worried about making sure it was on the weekly ad that i didn't check the total.

Do you also get shop bonus at BB for buying online? I purchased the airpods and they are on the weekly ad. I do see the shop pending but no bonus yet. Also I used a reward cert on it since i can't use them on my gift cards and made a rookie mistake. The subtotal ended up being 99.99. I was worried about making sure it was on the weekly ad that i didn't check the total.
Used to be anything purchased with a rewards cert didn't count for SB.

Has anyone had any problems with getting the RMN Shop Disney $10 cash back to credit? I purchased 3 $100 Disney gift cards on three different dates this month, and two of them are pending. The third one never showed up.
Same with me. I had the first two go pending quickly. The the third one I bought on 4/19 and it hasn't gone pending but it does show it was activated.

For the Texas residents, Dosh has 5% cash back at Central Market. Specifically says no gift cards, but so did Sams. Anyone know if Central Market carries Disney gift cards? With Chase grocery bonus category 5% cash back = 10%.

Used to be anything purchased with a rewards cert didn't count for SB.
Dont believe that is true.I have always used reward cert to buy gift cards and other items, but in store. When i would buy gift cards i would just double to amount. If i had a $50 cert I would buy $100 worth and total would still get me shop bonus. It didnt matter how i paid or if i used a cert as long as the total after was with in the amounts needed for a bonus. I have been doing it up until they said we couldn't use cert for Disney gift cards.

I have just never ordered online to get to try for the bonus. I went to buy in store ut they have been sold out since forever so i just ordered online.

Dont believe that is true.I have always used reward cert to buy gift cards and other items, but in store. When i would buy gift cards i would just double to amount. If i had a $50 cert I would buy $100 worth and total would still get me shop bonus. It didnt matter how i paid or if i used a cert as long as the total after was with in the amounts needed for a bonus. I have been doing it up until they said we couldn't use cert for Disney gift cards.

I have just never ordered online to get to try for the bonus. I went to buy in store ut they have been sold out since forever so i just ordered online.
Well darn, I feel ripped now having always made sure to reach $100 pre-cert lol.

Any chance you can cancel your order and try again? Idk how long it takes BB to refund a cert though.

ETA: A recent discussion on reddit here suggests anything from a day to a couple weeks, yikes. Fwiw I cancelled an order right after I made it a couple weeks ago and the cert was instantly available to be used again, the order had not been fulfilled though.

Well darn, I feel ripped now having always made sure to reach $100 pre-cert lol.

Any chance you can cancel your order and try again? Idk how long it takes BB to refund a cert though.

ETA: A recent discussion on reddit here suggests anything from a day to a couple weeks, yikes. Fwiw I cancelled an order right after I made it a couple weeks ago and the cert was instantly available to be used again, the order had not been fulfilled though.
well i didn't realize my mistake until i saw the shop and earn pending today for only 99 and since I have bought many many gift cards before i have reached elite status and my airpods were delivered today at my office. So I guess it is what it is. Although the shop and earn is pending i have not received the bonus of measly 200 sb but it looks like they are posting later than usual. I guess ill wait and see if anything post.

Slightly off topic again...Ok, so the other day I asked about Landry's GCs. My sister and I both bought some. They were to deliver today. They did. She was supposed to leave for Disney tonight. They left this morning. :sad2:

I have her Landry's GCs. Is there anyway she can use them digitally somehow? I was thinking of applepay or something?? Besides Fedexing it to her, I'm stumped...thought someone here may have an idea.

Slightly off topic again...Ok, so the other day I asked about Landry's GCs. My sister and I both bought some. They were to deliver today. They did. She was supposed to leave for Disney tonight. They left this morning. :sad2:

I have her Landry's GCs. Is there anyway she can use them digitally somehow? I was thinking of applepay or something?? Besides Fedexing it to her, I'm stumped...thought someone here may have an idea.
I would think their server would be able to punch in the gift card number. If that's the case you should just be able to send them a screenshot of the card number. I've bought digital restaurant gift cards before that don't have a barcode and it always seems that they're able to do that. I haven't personally tried it at Laundry's though.

For those that use shopkick- right now, Sams online is 20 kicks per $1- has anyone tried this with Disney giftcards?

Last edited:
I haven't been using SB in like FOREVER. Don't need Disney at this time but I will try it tomorrow at BB to see what happens. I also just redeemed points for a 12% discounted Walmart GC, haven't been doing that for a few months either and it went along smoothly.

Oh, we're getting snow tomorrow too! WTH! :cold:

I thought that maybe we could start a thread where everyone can post the deals that they are finding on Disney gift cards. I have not seen any in my area, but I would love to know if there are any around. Please post where you live, the store, and what the deal is. I know the Target 5% is the big one, but I know that some grocery stores have some too.

Thanks! This should help everyone to save a little extra :thumbsup2

This may not be the best place to comment, but I just received the Southwest notification email that my flight rewards are about to expire. I always drive to WDW since we are only 7 hrs. away and a family of 4. My rewards are from business trips I take for work on occasion. I discovered today that Disney gift cards can be purchased with southwest rewards (scored $75), so if you're like me and have too few points to use for the whole family, or even a flight for yourself don't let the points expire and not use them. I think I will check on the option for my hotel reward programs too - there may be other ways to redeem points.

I thought that maybe we could start a thread where everyone can post the deals that they are finding on Disney gift cards. I have not seen any in my area, but I would love to know if there are any around. Please post where you live, the store, and what the deal is. I know the Target 5% is the big one, but I know that some grocery stores have some too.

Thanks! This should help everyone to save a little extra :thumbsup2

That's exactly what this thread is for, hence the title Disney Gift Card Deals. :cloud9:

That is the original post that started this thread 7 years ago.

Yep and nothing has changed. We all post deals that we see here and we work as a team to instruct others. Why should there be a new thread discussing the same thing and/or called the same thing? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter