Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any stop & shop users here? I have an electronic coupon for $15 grocery credit when purchasing $250 VGC. I also have a $20 off a $220 "purchase" (fine print says no GCs but I will try). Plus 6% CB with my Amex BCP, and fuel rewards.... This should get me 11-12% off even if the extra $20 off doesn't work.

Remind me again where you can use VGC for discounted DGC? Sam's club?
I attached my vgc to my paypal debit card, works anywhere. If you dont have one you can request one for free.

I think I recall reading something on this thread about a limit for RMN of 3 per month. Is that correct? So if I did 3 of the ShopDisney cashback deals this month, then I need to wait for a new deal next month?

My SB for my $100 Disney Gift card purchased at BB on 4/23 just posted today...pending for 2SB.

I don't want to fill out a ticket because I don't really want to "draw attention" to the gift card purchase...

...On the other hand, if they have a way to know what does and does not qualify for credit from a merchant, shouldn't they already be able to automatically exclude them? Is it possible that these closed-loop (third-party) gift cards ARE included and it's the BestBuy gift cards that are excluded?

I'm so conflicted...I want my 400SB...but I don't want to draw attention to the deal and risk getting it shut down.
I am in the same boat

My SB for my $100 Disney Gift card purchased at BB on 4/23 just posted today...pending for 2SB.

I don't want to fill out a ticket because I don't really want to "draw attention" to the gift card purchase...

...On the other hand, if they have a way to know what does and does not qualify for credit from a merchant, shouldn't they already be able to automatically exclude them? Is it possible that these closed-loop (third-party) gift cards ARE included and it's the BestBuy gift cards that are excluded?

I'm so conflicted...I want my 400SB...but I don't want to draw attention to the deal and risk getting it shut down.
I just attached my Shop and Earn email which shows purchase amount and not that it was a gift card rather than sending the BB receipt. They gave me instant credit for 400.

I am having issues with Hello Fresh not crediting. My sister had the same issue. I sent in the picture of the box and label just like they say in the disclaimer. Then they email me back asking for those again and a picture of the confirmation etc... I really have a love hate relationship with swagbucks. I wonder if they are even doing things legally by not honoring the promotion when you do everything correctly.

I have a really stupid question about Swagbucks. I'm new to it, so bear with me. My account says that I have 1 SB pending for my $100 Best Buy purchase. Should that have been 100 swagbucks with them owing me 300 more swagbucks? Or is 1 swagbuck equal to 100 points or whatever?

To everyone who is having issues with Swagbucks and BB at the moment... has the 750 bonus showed up for anyone yet?
Mine hasn't...but based on past trends, I am not expecting it until tomorrow or early next week since I made my purchase on 4/23. I think I will wait until it credits (or Monday, whichever comes first) before I submit a ticket for the "missing" shop credits.

I have a really stupid question about Swagbucks. I'm new to it, so bear with me. My account says that I have 1 SB pending for my $100 Best Buy purchase. Should that have been 100 swagbucks with them owing me 300 more swagbucks? Or is 1 swagbuck equal to 100 points or whatever?
1 SB = 1 penny.

Can you tell me how this work? I have 2 $50 MCGC that I need to use to buy DGC but I’m not finding any good deals on $50.[/QUOT
I use gift card granny.com or I use my sb code and buy them at best buy as of today its 4% back
Some companies let you use the giftcard some wont so if they dont just attach them to your psypal

I am having issues with Hello Fresh not crediting. My sister had the same issue. I sent in the picture of the box and label just like they say in the disclaimer. Then they email me back asking for those again and a picture of the confirmation etc... I really have a love hate relationship with swagbucks. I wonder if they are even doing things legally by not honoring the promotion when you do everything correctly.

Same here. I sent everything back and am still waiting to hear back on my ticket. Such a pain. Totally feel the same on the love/hate for SB!

I have 2200 points pending and don’t want to lose them by getting my account shut down so I’m taking my loss and moving on.

I have 2200 points pending and don’t want to lose them by getting my account shut down so I’m taking my loss and moving on.
I have over 14,000 points in my account so I don't want to risk being shut down either:eek:. I will just let this one go and see what happens. If they fix it on their own, great. If not, oh well...just a few days ago, I was under the assumption that the BB deal was dead anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter