Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of y'all sell gift cards? I have a ton of target card saved up some only $5 others $100 but I can't get other gift cards for them and I really don't shop there. I was just wondering if any of y'all do that or is it better to buy products and to resell? Most of the gift cards are ones I've gotten for free so most anything in return is a gain I just want to try and get the most I can.
I've sold a few cards before, but I think you'd be better off using the Target cards yourself given the commissions charged online. Unless you have a local way to sell things or find a really good discount on products, reselling them may not be profitable.

Have you looked in the mobile app? They're starting to roll out the offers on desktop now (either intentionally or accidentally) but it's very much not widespread and officially the offers are still only available through the app, the Chase Pay app (but can only see for cards available in Chase Pay) or when they send you an email (which I don't get often and not for all cards).
I have OFFERS!!!!.... thanks for mentioning that they aren’t really on desktop and just mobile app. I figured the reason I had none was my card type, but when I just downloaded the app I had quite a few! Lol, of course none are relevant for me, but still! :cool1:

I finally got a reply from Swagbucks regarding the incorrect points, and they said they can't do anything about pending points, write back to them if the incorrect amount ends up posting (in 26 days).

My last 2 purchases were on 4/19 and 4/22, my 4/19 purchase has the correct 200 Swagbucks pending and my 4/22 purchase has 1 Swagbuck pending. Neither of the 750 bonus Swagbucks for those 2 purchases has posted yet, so I am going to take a wait and see approach for a few days before purchasing any more gift cards at Best Buy with Swagbucks.

I’m new to Dosh (yeah, I know:duck:) registered my cc a couple days ago. Tried to trigger the Sam’s membership offer by charging exactly $45 on the card but no notification or notice it worked. Did I miss a vital step? Like was I supposed to click through the Dosh link and then make my Disney gift card purchase?

I’m new to Dosh (yeah, I know:duck:) registered my cc a couple days ago. Tried to trigger the Sam’s membership offer by charging exactly $45 on the card but no notification or notice it worked. Did I miss a vital step? Like was I supposed to click through the Dosh link and then make my Disney gift card purchase?

I think the people that got the notification did an in-store purchase. I think online orders weren't triggering it.

New Meijer gift card promo starts today and ends 05.11.2019. It’s the usual $5 off every $50 in gift cards, with some cards excluded, but Disney and Happy cards are okay, as well as most retail, air, and restaurants. Gaming, Meijer, credit and debit, gas stations, etc., are excluded. Promo limit is 10x.

Combine with any cc promos for grocery stores, and this is fairly decent discount.

The earned credit is usually applied toward future store purchases, excluding gift cards.

Last edited:
Do any of y'all sell gift cards? I have a ton of target card saved up some only $5 others $100 but I can't get other gift cards for them and I really don't shop there. I was just wondering if any of y'all do that or is it better to buy products and to resell? Most of the gift cards are ones I've gotten for free so most anything in return is a gain I just want to try and get the most I can.

Last time I checked, reselling your gift cards would mean giving away about 18-19% of their value.

You might do better (or worse) by buying something and reselling, but that involves a good deal more hassle.

Since Target ships things, why not just buy stuff you actually need & have it shipped to you?

New Meijer gift card promo starts today and ends 05.11.2019. It’s the usual $5 off every $50 in gift cards, with some cards excluded, but Disney and Happy cards are okay, as well as most retail, air, and restaurants. Gaming, Meijer, credit and debit, gas stations, etc., are excluded. Promo limit is 10x.

Combine with any cc promos for grocery stores, and this is fairly decent discount.

The earned credit is usually applied toward future store purchases, excluding gift cards.
Awe, darn! I was hoping the one Meijer Convenience store I found listed in the KC metro area would qualify but even if it did I wouldn't get my extra 5% from Chase.

I did that in store and it worked, so I think as @miztressuz said it is only working that way on in-store purchases. Sorry!

What is the best strategy for turning a VGC into DGC? I purchased $250 VGC at stop & shop with $15 off promo and used my AmEx BCP for 6% back (alas, no fuel reward points on the GC purchase, which is a bummer). So VGC was 9.7% off, and I'd like to stack that further when I convert to DGC. I'm a BJs member so I can get a discounted DGC there, but is there a better strategy I'm missing? I don't have a Sam's Club in person near me.

What is the best strategy for turning a VGC into DGC? I purchased $250 VGC at stop & shop with $15 off promo and used my AmEx BCP for 6% back (alas, no fuel reward points on the GC purchase, which is a bummer). So VGC was 9.7% off, and I'd like to stack that further when I convert to DGC. I'm a BJs member so I can get a discounted DGC there, but is there a better strategy I'm missing? I don't have a Sam's Club in person near me.

If you are interested in waiting a few days, you can see if the SwagBucks issue at Best buy gets fixed.

Get the Chase app and/or Chase Mobile Pay app. For Chase app, scroll all the way to the bottom to find the offers section. For mobile pay it's right on the home screen. I've found different offers in each app.

The only Chase card I have is the Disney Visa. Are there ever offers for these in the Chase app?

The only Chase card I have is the Disney Visa. Are there ever offers for these in the Chase app?
I have a whopping 2 Chase offers on my Disney card - Staybridge Suites and ADT alarms - this is in comparison to my other Chase cards which have 21-27 offers each.

Last couple of times I've logged on to my Disney gift card account, it has listed 9 of my cards (not 5), most of them with a balance of 0 and they are ones I deleted last fall before our December trip. Weird. My card with a current balance is still on there too. I’m not sure whether to delete the ones I already deleted, or just wait and see what happens. I haven’t added a new one on there in a month either and probably won’t get another until I see how things go with the sb bb situation.

Last couple of times I've logged on to my Disney gift card account, it has listed 9 of my cards (not 5), most of them with a balance of 0 and they are ones I deleted last fall before our December trip. Weird. My card with a current balance is still on there too. I’m not sure whether to delete the ones I already deleted, or just wait and see what happens. I haven’t added a new one on there in a month either and probably won’t get another until I see how things go with the sb bb situation.
I had the same issue last night! I decided to delete the old ones out again because I had to add a card and it said I was at my limit of 5. They deleted just fine and I got my new one added no problem. So weird! I got excited and thought we could have more than 5 cards now at first lol

I have a whopping 2 Chase offers on my Disney card - Staybridge Suites and ADT alarms - this is in comparison to my other Chase cards which have 21-27 offers each.
I actually have more offers on one of my Disney Visa's than any of my other cards. The 2nd Disney Visa only has 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter