• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if anyone was able to purchase more than one Visa and get 4x fuel points!

I would like to know that as well. I'll probably try it tomorrow. Hopefully, it will work the same as it did last time and be unlimited even though its not printed on the coupon.

I would like to know that as well. I'll probably try it tomorrow. Hopefully, it will work the same as it did last time and be unlimited even though its not printed on the coupon.
Would you mind reporting back? I may have time on the weekend if you cannot.

Giant has 4X Rewards on all non visa/mc/Amex Gift Cards
Combine that 5% back with Discover at Grocery stores

Easy 15% savings

Yep, used this last night to save $50 on grocery this week and then just applied the gift card to our resort/ticket fee.

Meijer has their offer again for $5 back in Mperks for every $50 you purchase in gift cards. I think it's going until the 16th if I remember right.

I purchased a Mastercard (my store was all out of $100 visas) on Wednesday. I just checked and the coupon is still available. I haven't converted it to a Disney card yet. I figured I'd do that this weekend before I pick up groceries.

Giant has 4X Rewards on all non visa/mc/Amex Gift Cards
Combine that 5% back with Discover at Grocery stores

Easy 15% savings

I am missing something, I think. $100 bucks = $.10 reward x 4 = .40/gallon. Even if I get 20 gallons, that is only $8? How do you get 10 percent savings (before Discover)?

I’d like to hear if buying the visa to buy the Disney gc for 8x points worked for anyone.

Yes to both! I bought a Visa for 4x, then used that card to buy a Barnes & Noble card for another 4x (I ran the Visa as debit with pin). I checked and saw that my 4x Visa coupon was still active, so I bought another $100 Visa and can confirm I received the 4x.

Yes to both! I bought a Visa for 4x, then used that card to buy a Barnes & Noble card for another 4x (I ran the Visa as debit with pin). I checked and saw that my 4x Visa coupon was still active, so I bought another $100 Visa and can confirm I received the 4x.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter