• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Disney Store track for GCs with Rakuten? Obviously it's YMMV, but are there things that increase likelihood? Does Rakuten work with GC only purchases or does it typically require filler items?
I've only done it once. When it was 15% in the spring. It credited but I had a filler (some things I had been wanting to buy anyway).

usually no more than 1 hr. But it has taken longer sometimes.
I got mine in less than an hour. Honestly I think it was 10 minutes. I got 2 emails, one to me as the purchaser and one to me as the recipient.

You might want to check your Spam folder if you didn't get it just in case.
This week it took 2 days before I received the gift card email. I was getting ready to contact them whe it finally showed up.

Thanks. It never came through so I chatted with them and the order was one hold. She couldn't tell me why, but I think it was because I used a prepaid Mastercard.

Just tried shopDisney. Use to work for a DGC and a filler to get SHIPMAGIC, not this time. Still posted $6.95 shipping (tried ecard and plastic card). Darn.
Does Disney Store track for GCs with Rakuten? Obviously it's YMMV, but are there things that increase likelihood? Does Rakuten work with GC only purchases or does it typically require filler items?

I know it isn't supposed to work, but I have money pending the next payout on Rakuten for an egift card purchase at the Disney store online. I'll have to wait until November to see if it actually pays out

Anyone thinking of getting Target Red Card, this could be the week to sign up.

They are giving $50 off $100 when you sign up and everyone with a Red Card (existing customers too) gets an extra 5% off coupon in the Target app. Neither of these offers are valid on gift cards but, obviously a good deal on whatever is not excluded. As usual, you always get 5% on all GC’s

Thanks. It never came through so I chatted with them and the order was one hold. She couldn't tell me why, but I think it was because I used a prepaid Mastercard.
Yes they will hold or cancel your order if you pay with a pre paid. What most do is add the pre paid card to pay pal, which uses your address and then pay with pay pay using the pre paid card. Target is my go to with that because Shopdiseny will still sometimes hold my gc until they call to verify.
They have called and verified i placed the order and sent me the gift card and they have also called to tell me they could not verify and canceled my order.

Anyone thinking of getting Target Red Card, this could be the week to sign up.

As usual, you always get 5% on all GC’s

I know you get 5% off Disney because they ring up as "Entertainment" but I don't believe you get 5% off on ALL gift cards.

Did anyone buy giftcards when Raise was 15% on TCB? I did and it's still not pending. Wondering when I should submit a ticket...
I ordered some, and mine aren’t pending yet either. It says it can take up to 7 days to show up, so I’m waiting till then before I do anything.

Did anyone buy giftcards when Raise was 15% on TCB? I did and it's still not pending. Wondering when I should submit a ticket...

I was just coming here to ask the same question. I submitted a support ticket today (not a claim) so I will update here.

Did anyone submit for the 5% CB from RMN in store purchase at Target or Walmart ? I submitted receipts for both (non GC purchases) but nothing has shown yet in RMN and that was on 9/20. First time doing this type of CB with RMN.

Did anyone submit for the 5% CB from RMN in store purchase at Target or Walmart ? I submitted receipts for both (non GC purchases) but nothing has shown yet in RMN and that was on 9/20. First time doing this type of CB with RMN.
I'm glad you posted this because I didn't realize Walmart was on there. I just scanned my Walmart receipt, but couldn't capture the whole thing. It's weird that the app doesn't let you add the receipt in sections like other apps. I'll post if I get credit.

I know it isn't supposed to work, but I have money pending the next payout on Rakuten for an egift card purchase at the Disney store online. I'll have to wait until November to see if it actually pays out

I got mine right away! I bought a $25 card yesterday to see if it would work, and got $2.50 showing up in my rakuten account today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter