Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is discussed here quite often, but I confess that I haven't paid close attention because I didn't think it would be relevant to me. I was given a $125 Visa prepaid debit card.

What's my easiest way to convert it to a Disney GC?
The easiest way would be just to order Disney GCs online (BestBuy, Target, etc.). If you have a warehouse store membership, you could save a little that way.

If you're on the website, after you hit proceed to checkout, under the gift cards in the order summary on the right there is blue print that says "use a promo code".
It worked. First timer on Raise (thru the TCB site). Didn't know promo codes didn't work on cashback cards, only the reduced ones. Now I know the difference.

I bought a 3 pack of gift cards through the mail from Sams club. When i try to enter them online at the Disney gft card site i get the following message. What do I do?
Oops! Something is wrong.
Invalid card information. Please check your card information and try again.

I bought a 3 pack of gift cards through the mail from Sams club. When i try to enter them online at the Disney gft card site i get the following message. What do I do?
Oops! Something is wrong.
Invalid card information. Please check your card information and try again.
Call the number on the back of your gift card to check the balance. If it confirms the balance is there try again on the gift card site tomorrow.

Well I chatted with Sams club, they said the cards are activated and take it up with Disney. So I called Disney and they said the cards were activated on 7/23, then deactivated on 8/26. I ordered these cards on 8/20 and they were delivered on 8/23. So why were they activated on 7/23 and deactivated on 8/26? Disney said Sam's club needs to take care of it. I chatted with Sams club again and they said they should be active and they will check more into it and get back to me within 72 hours! I hope they can figure this out!!

Call the number on the back of your gift card to check the balance. If it confirms the balance is there try again on the gift card site tomorrow.

Quick question for those who have ordered eGift cards from ShopDisney, how long does it usually take to email the gift card?
I got mine in less than an hour. Honestly I think it was 10 minutes. I got 2 emails, one to me as the purchaser and one to me as the recipient.

You might want to check your Spam folder if you didn't get it just in case.

I know this is discussed here quite often, but I confess that I haven't paid close attention because I didn't think it would be relevant to me. I was given a $125 Visa prepaid debit card.

What's my easiest way to convert it to a Disney GC?

I've been able to go directly to ShopDisney and buy one using a prepaid card. Of course, that was a few months ago, so they may have changed the rules between now and then.

When did raise start limiting you to one sam’s Club gc a month?!? That’s nuts!

Check your Amex offers for a 15% back at Lowe's on up to $100 purchase. I had this on my Amex Blue (free version) and on all my authorized users on my Amex Blue.
I hardly ever get anything I can get excited about. In fact, I think the things that I have taken advantage of are things I would probably not have bought or been on my radar if it weren't for the reward aspect. Like eBags, I could have continued through life without the need to make a purchase but since they gave 2k points for a purchase of 100.00 or more I am know the proud owner of 100.00 worth of packing cubes. At 1st glance they don't look like 100.00 worth of enjoyment to me but they came highly recommended so I'm sure I too will be singing their praises.
The only other offer I saw that might be beneficial would be extra membership points for BB purchases. I'm sure I do have a membership from my GC flipping days but what are the points good for? I need to buy 4 Tv's and some security equipment so the $ spent could be up there.

Quick question for those who have ordered eGift cards from ShopDisney, how long does it usually take to email the gift card?
This week it took 2 days before I received the gift card email. I was getting ready to contact them whe it finally showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter