Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMN has 8% off at staples. I purchased $100 GC over the weekend an it went pending already. (max$50). I combined it with Chase 10% offer (max $6).
Total cost of the card $101.99. Discounts: $8.16 RPM and $6 Chase.

Sidenote: RPM states not offered on GCs, but I have always received it. YMMV

Question: since both offers are still around can I do this again? I my try, can't hurt.

RMN has 8% off at staples. I purchased $100 GC over the weekend an it went pending already. (max$50). I combined it with Chase 10% offer (max $6).
Total cost of the card $101.99. Discounts: $8.16 RPM and $6 Chase.

Sidenote: RPM states not offered on GCs, but I have always received it. YMMV

Question: since both offers are still around can I do this again? I my try, can't hurt.
I did this and mine never went pending. I'm at 38 days and nothing. I'm afraid to try again

Y'all, I almost had a situation at BBB tonight. I've been doing pretty well with the Happy cards of late. They don't even look at the card and they swipe, but as I swiped the girl caught a glint of the card from the corner of her eye and said, "Can I see that? Is that a gift card!?!" Oh boy, it went downhill from there. She called the manager immediately and I thought I was done for. The manager asked what the issue was and this girl was high and might on a rampage, I tell you. I pointed to where it says "Run as Credit" along the bottom so the manager pressed the appropriate button (which I kept trying to get the girl to do) and said, "See, it's fine!" I couldn't believe it! Saved my the manager. The girl looked pretty sheepish.

Y'all, I almost had a situation at BBB tonight. I've been doing pretty well with the Happy cards of late. They don't even look at the card and they swipe, but as I swiped the girl caught a glint of the card from the corner of her eye and said, "Can I see that? Is that a gift card!?!" Oh boy, it went downhill from there. She called the manager immediately and I thought I was done for. The manager asked what the issue was and this girl was high and might on a rampage, I tell you. I pointed to where it says "Run as Credit" along the bottom so the manager pressed the appropriate button (which I kept trying to get the girl to do) and said, "See, it's fine!" I couldn't believe it! Saved my the manager. The girl looked pretty sheepish.
HAHAHA. Why do I get the feeling she’s been a pain in that manager’s rear on more than one occasion? Bright side: she won’t call a manager on you again!

Just an update on my support ticket I opened with topcashback for my Raise purchase on 9/22 at 15% CB that's not tracking...basically gave me the verbiage that perhaps the order didn't qualify blah blah and to file a claim if I believe it's an error. But I need to wait until 9/29 to file a claim.

Just an update on my support ticket I opened with topcashback for my Raise purchase on 9/22 at 15% CB that's not tracking...basically gave me the verbiage that perhaps the order didn't qualify blah blah and to file a claim if I believe it's an error. But I need to wait until 9/29 to file a claim.
I had posted on their FB page and was told to submit a ticket. I did today, so we'll see what their response is. I have seen quite a few people that haven't tracked, so there is obviously a problem.

I had posted on their FB page and was told to submit a ticket. I did today, so we'll see what their response is. I have seen quite a few people that haven't tracked, so there is obviously a problem.
Raise on a promo a few months ago is the one TCB purchase I made that never tracked. I recall waiting a lot and corresponding a couple times but I did get the funds. Although it took a while for them to release to payout which annoyed me because of how long I’d already waited. But they did release eventually.

Raise on a promo a few months ago is the one TCB purchase I made that never tracked. I recall waiting a lot and corresponding a couple times but I did get the funds. Although it took a while for them to release to payout which annoyed me because of how long I’d already waited. But they did release eventually.
Well I just got an email that my 15% is now tracked and pending!!!!

I just got off the phone with Raise and apparently the card was used in Missouri, not far from where the seller was located... so, I'll be getting a refund. And the TCB will reverse... oh well.
I don't get how people can be so dirty, it's just gross and then some!
Glad you'll be getting your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter