Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Chase visa offers through the app, I'm a little confused on the fine print where it says "payment must be made on or before offer expiration date". Does it mean that I have to buy by the offer date or pay my statement balance by the offer date? I would think just buy by the offer date but why phrase it that way?
It’s just payment for the item, not your cc bill.

Bought $200 Visa with Amex at staples. Email confirming offer use came through already, was an Amex Biz. Immediately went to BB & bought $100 in Disney w/ SB. No issues.
Yup same. Bought 2x visa gc at staples this morning with the amex biz and already got the email about the amex offer.

Went to bb and got a Disney gc. Also bought a printer in a separate transaction as I had store credit to use.

I’m bb elite and this is my first non disney gc bb purchase lol

Does anybody know if the Disney gift card has the $1.99 added fee in store like it does online at Staples? Thanks! :)

Staples charges a $1.99 "secure shipping fee" to it's online gift cards (except e-cards). And it's per CARD, not per shipment. So if you were to buy 3 gift cards online, they'd charge you almost $6 to ship them, even though shipping three cards is no more expensive than shipping one.

I think the original poster was referring to instore purchases and that was what I was responding to. ;)

I used chase pay for the first time today at Staples. When and where will I see if I got the discount?
The Chase offers take some time to post. You will get an e-mail in about a week confirming the offer was redeemed. You can also view it in the App. The offer will go to "redeemed" and you will see the "total earned to date" amount increase. The credit should post shortly after.

I used chase pay for the first time today at Staples. When and where will I see if I got the discount?

Just for clarification, you have to go to the Chase App first, not the Chase Pay App (two different apps). You will then see offers for different cards. You have to activate the Staples offer for that particular card, then you use the card. It will usually post in about a week.

Just for clarification, you have to go to the Chase App first, not the Chase Pay App (two different apps). You will then see offers for different cards. You have to activate the Staples offer for that particular card, then you use the card. It will usually post in about a week.

Uh oh. I have the Chase Pay app on my phone. I went there and added it to my card- for some reason you can't add it on their regular website. It said that it would work if you used the card (I don't even know how to use Chase Pay/my phone to pay, and I wouldn't want to anyway). Then I went to Staples and used one of the 2 cards I added it to. I can see the charge is pending, but the Staples offer is still added, not used. I went to Staples around 2pm today, so 7 hours ago.

Uh oh. I have the Chase Pay app on my phone. I went there and added it to my card- for some reason you can't add it on their regular website. It said that it would work if you used the card (I don't even know how to use Chase Pay/my phone to pay, and I wouldn't want to anyway). Then I went to Staples and used one of the 2 cards I added it to. I can see the charge is pending, but the Staples offer is still added, not used. I went to Staples around 2pm today, so 7 hours ago.

You should be fine then. Not everyone can see offers in the Chase Pay app or the Chase website. So long as you added an offer beforehand and then use the card.

It’ll be like a week before the offer shows as used. Chase Offers are SLOW.

Actually Chase Offers are accessible in Chase App and the Chase Pay app. I found the layout nicer in Chase Pay. But they only recently started showing Chase Pay so that’s why people instruct you to go to the normal Chase App.

I believe @amalone1013 has had RMN track with gift cards. My Visa gc purchase tracked a month or so ago. Still waiting on my latest gc purchase that is currently pending. Always YMMV of course, but it looks good!
Did you just buy a gift card or add something else to the cart also? Thanks for the DP!

New offer - Staples $15 off $30 online via RMN - expires today.
I hope this works! I ordered from them on 12/31 because I *thought* I was getting SB too.....bit to this day SB lists thr Staples purchase (3 $100 disney gc) as "0". I hate paying that $1.99 fee when I dont get SB or some other kind of offer. This time I went thru RMN and purchased a $50 dgc... and while I was making the purchase an offer came up for 3% via SB so i clicked on that as well. I just hope one of those offers works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter