Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this works! I ordered from them on 12/31 because I *thought* I was getting SB too.....bit to this day SB lists thr Staples purchase (3 $100 disney gc) as "0". I hate paying that $1.99 fee when I dont get SB or some other kind of offer. This time I went thru RMN and purchased a $50 dgc... and while I was making the purchase an offer came up for 3% via SB so i clicked on that as well. I just hope one of those offers works!

I ordered a GC from Staples through SB and got 0sb as well. Seen other reports of GC only purchases not earning SB as well for Staples so I wouldn't bother with them on online orders.

If the RMN is a online only offer I'm not sure which will track since you activated the SB. If you're doing online tracking you can only get credit at one shopping portal, RMN or SB, but not both. Usually it's the last portal you go through, which sounds like SB, but you could get lucky and RMN got credit for it.

The only way you can stack is if you have an offer that goes off your CC purchase, like the RMN in store offers or AmEx/Chase offers where it's linked to the card. Then you have two different forms of tracking so you could try a shopping portal on top of the other offer. Hope that makes sense.

New offer - Staples $15 off $30 online via RMN - expires today.

If I use the RMN link to purchase a Happy Guy gc from Staples, can I then take the Happy gc to Home Depot and take advantage of the RMN offer there as well? Or should I just buy a Disney gc from Staples?

My flyer says UP to 20%off and the Disney cards are grouped with other business gift cards in the picture. I don’t see anything about them being 30% off. I wish though! When I log in, they’re selling $500 cards for $479.99.
So 4% if I did the math right?
I keep editing this until I get the right math lol.
That’s not a good deal

So 4% if I did the math right?
I keep editing this until I get the right math lol.
That’s not a good deal

It appears they have not yet put the sales price online because the BJ's prices I am seeing right now are the same as over the weekend.

Value/Cost/Savings
$ 25.00/$ 24.49/97.96%
$ 50.00/$ 48.49/96.98%
$ 100.00/$ 95.99/95.99%
$ 150.00/$ 144.99/96.66%
$ 500.00/$ 479.99/96.00%

It appears they have not yet put the sales price online because the BJ's prices I am seeing right now are the same as over the weekend.

Value/Cost/Savings
$ 25.00/$ 24.49/97.96%
$ 50.00/$ 48.49/96.98%
$ 100.00/$ 95.99/95.99%
$ 150.00/$ 144.99/96.66%
$ 500.00/$ 479.99/96.00%
Fingers crossed they will be 8% off again soon. Does anyone know if the sale has officially begun?

I just saw my BJ's Flyer. It says 20% off on "select gift cards" I'm wondering if they put the photo of the Disney Gift card and others as examples but they didn't include them in the sale. They did have them on sale back in December for about 8% off. I just went into the website and the prices are the prices they normally sell for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter