Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say it ain't so! Well this puts a new spin on UGH! I'm trying to utilize RMN's $5 cash back during LL Bean's "flash sale". I placed two separate online orders last night and received one confirmation email from RMN that the offer was activated but not on the second order. How was everyone able to use Staples order repeatedly?

To clarify, I meant for in-store offers. I am unfamiliar with repeating online orders, so I can’t confirm or deny that this was the reason.

Okay, so far this is what I've been able to dig up for RMN Online Cash Back Offers:

1. RMN just updated their policy to 3 redemptions per offer. And 10x total cash backs per month. You have to add the offer each time.
2. After the offer is clicked/activated, it should go to pending status once it is triggered (saying you made purchase online or instore). You can not redo the offer before it passed through pending status to be finally credited, which usually takes about one week. Then you can do it again (add offer –> offer pending -> credit) . So the answer is NO, you can not trigger it twice in a short time.

I love talking to myself, I find myself quite entertaining! :hyper2:
:rotfl:

Thanks for this. I was trying to figure this out this morning - thinking that I might max out the 3 online. Looks like I need to wait . . .

I seem to recall someone posting that they were able to add a Happy card to RMN as a payment method. Or perhaps it was to Dosh?? Can someone confirm? Would be nice to buy a Happy Card online at Staples using RMN + Amex offer. Then add the Happy card to RMN and use at Home Depot.

I seem to recall someone posting that they were able to add a Happy card to RMN as a payment method. Or perhaps it was to Dosh?? Can someone confirm? Would be nice to buy a Happy Card online at Staples using RMN + Amex offer. Then add the Happy card to RMN and use at Home Depot.

I did this in November. Ymmv

How do I qualify for a staples 30% off offer? I have a Chase Visa Card.
Which Chase Visa? They offer at least a dozen and the type you have is what matters :) Offers are available for Freedom, United & Sapphire families of personal cards. (Maybe Marriott & Hyatt, idk not having those.) You find offers by going to the updated Chase app on a smartphone and scrolling to the bottom past all your accounts will be a section that says Chase Offers.

The prob is the offers are randomly targeted. So while 3 people might have a Chase Freedom only 1 might get the 30% Staples offer. No way to get it if you aren’t targeted :(

Are the chase offers on;y on the app? sorry if its beem answered in the thread already, its a big thread.

Are the chase offers on;y on the app? sorry if its beem answered in the thread already, its a big thread.
Pretty much, yes. They are supposed to also come in email but I've only heard of one person who got an email. I only see them in the Chase Mobile app but some see them in the Chase Pay app too.

How do I qualify for a staples 30% off offer? I have a Chase Visa Card.
Don't know, it's kinda random. I do know the Chase Disney card is not part of the program, there's no offers for that card. All my other personal cards get offers but there's no rhyme or reason to it.

I think co-brand Visa's seem to be hit or miss with the Chase offers. I know I read some have offers on their IHG cards, but I don't have any on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter