Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been asked, I just learned that the Disney gift cards are no longer available on target.com, but I can buy them at BJs for 5% off, also, my Discover card is offering 5% cash back on wholesale club purchases, hoping that applies to gift cards too I'm waiting to hear back from them. If it does that is a 10% savings!

Probably should have read a few pages back, apparently I am late to this game lol

Last edited:
sorry if this has been asked, I just learned that the Disney gift cards are no longer available on target.com, but I can buy them at BJs for 5% off, also, my Discover card is offering 5% cash back on wholesale club purchases, hoping that applies to gift cards too I'm waiting to hear back from them. If it does that is a 10% savings!

Probably should have read a few pages back, apparently I am late to this game lol
I don't see a question in there. What were you asking? Target routinely goes out-of-stock on the gift cards, but they restock in 2 to 20 days on average.

I don't see a question in there. What were you asking? Target routinely goes out-of-stock on the gift cards, but they restock in 2 to 20 days on average.

does the discover 5% cash back apply to giftcards?

It doesn't even show out of stock! The item wont even come up. i searched disney gift card and it just says unavailable.

:welcome: to the party!:rotfl:

"does the discover 5% cash back apply to giftcards?" Many have reported it does.

:welcome: to the party!:rotfl:

"does the discover 5% cash back apply to giftcards?" Many have reported it does.

Wish I knew this $3000 ago LOL luckily I still have $2000 left to pay so I'll take it. I am going to try the ebates or mrrebates. not sure which one yet. both say it doesn't apply to gift cards.

Once my GC come it whats the best way to apply them to my bill? I have a package due Aug 11 and need to pay the remaining $1600 with 16 $100 gift cards

Once my GC come it whats the best way to apply them to my bill? I have a package due Aug 11 and need to pay the remaining $1600 with 16 $100 gift cards
Combine them on the disneygiftcard .com website. Then call to pay the bill.

Yeah I was surprised myself because normally DW's less active account would get these offers. But this time it was me and not her.

Any Verizon Wireless people? You can get 10% off gift cards using points for Staples. Staples has Disney gift cards. I am not sure if Staples will let you get gift cards with gift cards, perhaps online. I haven't tried it yet but plan to!

Any Verizon Wireless people? You can get 10% off gift cards using points for Staples. Staples has Disney gift cards. I am not sure if Staples will let you get gift cards with gift cards, perhaps online. I haven't tried it yet but plan to!
Interesting. I have a zillion Verizon points sitting there. I would like to know if Staples will do Disney online also! I only have Office Max nearby.

Seems like I've tried that before at Staples and no dice. AARP has a similar 10% gift card program.

If you're an eBay member check your inboxes folks. I just got a targeted coupon for $15 off of $75 and it worked on PPDG Best Buy gift cards. I had to add one $50 and one $25 to my cart but the coupon worked so I got $75 for $60 :sunny:

I got this coupon too but we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel and I need to buy cabinet hinges and hardware. Not quite as fun as Disney GC's but still money saved :)

It absolutely does. I did this two months ago.

Suburban Houston

super weird! i am also in the suburbs of Houston and have never had a problem. the store may have set up the self scan machines to not accept any type of GC purchase. i used to be able to use coupons at mine but the register stopped allowing it without employee approval. this is the only reason i can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter