Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cont'd....

Skipper's Canteen just hubby & I (I knew the 2 teenagers wouldn't like it here so they ate elsewhere). I was still way too full from Crystal Palace breakfast so I didn't enjoy it as much as I probably would have any other time. We are going back in September.
IMG_1414.JPG IMG_1415.JPG IMG_1416.JPG IMG_1418.JPG IMG_1419.JPG

cont'd....and these are even older....from my 40th bday trip to Hawaii/DL in October

Blue Bayou. It's very dark in there and I was using my phone...sorry. I didn't even get a pic of our dinner--just my surprise dessert.

IMG_1157.JPG IMG_1156.JPG IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1160.JPG

Kona Cafe dinner at Polynesian on Saturday 3/25/2017 I had Pan-Asian Noodles - Yakisoba Noodles, Wok-seared with Vegetables and your choice of Chicken or Tofu in a Ginger-Garlic Sauce. Alicia ordered from the kids menu allergy friendly choices and had Grilled Shrimp Skewers - Served over vegetable rice pilaf and grilled pineapple. Micah had Pan-Seared Taal Chicken - with roasted root vegetables, and coconut-curry sauce. Todd had Togarashi Spiced Ahi Tuna - served on a warm rice noodle salad with a sweet chili dressing and a wild mushroom broth. Creme Brûlée dessert and kids cotton candy ice cream sundae. Pictured drink is the Lapu Lapu. The best meal overall that I've ever had at WDW.

Not pictured - the heavenly rolls with macadamia nut butter. Our appetizers - pot stickers and the pork sliders or rolls.

Attachments

• IMG_5726.JPG
    IMG_5726.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_5730.JPG
    IMG_5730.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5732.JPG
    IMG_5732.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_5734.JPG
    IMG_5734.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5735.JPG
    IMG_5735.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5737.JPG
    IMG_5737.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5738.JPG
    IMG_5738.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Cheese Pizza Delivery - All-Star Movies

Drinks - Tambu Lounge

CYO Rice Krispie - Goofy's Candy Co. (Milk Chocolate, m&ms, Milk Chocolate Drizzle)

Bread Pudding - O'hana

Nachos and Frozen Lime Margarita - Mexico in Epcot
Those Nachos are from La Cantina de San Angel?? yummm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter